PDA

View Full Version : Naughty female 21 looking for some traditional discipline

naughtybottom21
22-06-2008, 03:10 PM
I am looking to be made to wait in the corner for a spanking, be put over your knee and given a good spanking followed by some other implements which you might feel the need to use on me.

Can you make me be obedient to your commands? ... and what are you going to do if I dont do as you tell me to?

billsie
22-06-2008, 08:01 PM
Not doing what you are told would simply not be an issue. You would be spanked soundly, over my knee and you would be totally compliant.
Trust me...

Robin
26-06-2008, 08:56 AM
I'm a 31 year old man interested in putting naughty school girls over my knee for a spanking, I'd love to teach you a lesson. I also enjoy being sent to the head girl for a caning myself.

I notice you live in Nottingham, I live in Beeston myself. If you're interested please send me your e-mail/phone number in a PM.

Robin.

nanunanu
27-06-2008, 03:00 PM
Not doing what you are told would simply not be an issue. You would be spanked soundly, over my knee and you would be totally compliant.
Trust me...
hello miss would you like a spanking

nanunanu
27-06-2008, 07:43 PM
:)
I am looking to be made to wait in the corner for a spanking, be put over your knee and given a good spanking followed by some other implements which you might feel the need to use on me.

Can you make me be obedient to your commands? ... and what are you going to do if I dont do as you tell me to?

hello nuaghty girl im afraid i will have to be very strict with you with an otk spanking,

John Marlowe
27-06-2008, 10:42 PM
You'll stand in the corner, stripped to white bra and knickers. When told you pull the knickers down. I shall whisper in your ear & you will repeat what yout old to say. "I am a diry slut who needs punishment"

You be lead across to the sofa an bed, legs spread. If you scream or yell too much when beaten, you'll be gagged with yr panties.

You may be made to kneal, face down, ass in the air while you kiss my feet.

I use hands, belt and cane and am good at very slowly building up the tension.

You'll be humiliated, excited, and treated like a sweet little slut.

(My x-girlfriend is your age: she's had to return to Europe so I'm looking
for a little girl to take in hand)

Any questions just ask me.

You'll be flooded with email, but with any luck intuition will guide you to me.
I'm also sane, good-looking, sarcastic, good company.

John

spanker40
04-01-2009, 04:30 PM
fit guy 45 can do that for you girl can accom to give u a good bare bottom spanking u got a pic mancfit41@yahoo.co.uk