PDA

View Full Version : Cumbrian TV Schoolgirl needs discipline / will switch

Nickysdown
26-06-2008, 11:16 AM
Hi, I'm a naughty TV schoolgirl (54 going on 16) who loves dressing in genuine school knickers and uniform for well deserved punishments with hand, strap, tawse, ferula, cane, martinet and birch. Seeking punishment from males (including TVs, CDers) females and kinky couples. I'm a switch and am always willing to reciprocate, when and if required.

I'm also an incorrigable masturbator and have been wanking into knickers since my teens. I love meeting up with other male devotees for mutual knicker masturbation / pantywanking and a bit of spanking fun too! As well as school knickers I also have a penchant for Directoire Knickers and for foundation wear, especially girdles and corselettes.

I have a collection of genuine school punishment canes, two martinets and a tawse as well as a ferula guaranteed to make the toughest bottom sting. I also make birch rods in the maternal style during the Spring season. All punishments are consensual and safe words are always used.

Although I enjoy sex it is not a prerequisite to playing spanking games. I am basically heterosexual and consequently keep sexual activities with other males within the bounds of mutual masturbation.

I can't accomodate at present but am willing to travel up to 100 miles from Carlisle. This takes in Newcastle, Dumfries, Kendal, Hawick, Lancaster, Glasgow, Preston, Durham, Stranraer etc.

Hoping to add a few more spanking friends to those with whom I already play. Please get in touch even if you can't accommodate yourself - we can always meet in third party accommodation / hotel etc.

There's a few images from previous CP sessions in my profile pictures file. Please have a look if you are interested in meeting - or even if you're not!