PDA

View Full Version : Ridging

Nawty Si
29-06-2008, 10:46 AM
I remember my schooldays when the tradiional method of dealing with an unruly boy was a number of strokes of the cane to the bottom that left deep, ridged welts for a week or 2 after
No matter who i session with, they cant get the same ridging to my bottom as i remember.
Whether this is due to me being spanked and strapped in session beforehand, or just Ol' Father Time playing tricks on me i dont know, but would LOVE to find someone who can give me good ridging
No sex, or fees, and discretion given and required

Simon

Tim Green
30-06-2008, 09:29 AM
Simon,

I regret that I'm too far away to be of practical help. However, I can tell you that if you really want to experience the serious long-lasting marks that some of us knew from our school days, you have to be caned "cold", without any warm-up spanking of any kind.

Tim

Nawty Si
30-06-2008, 11:22 PM
Thats what i thought, tbh............a "cold" caning
Thats probably why it wont happen, as i cant see anyone going to the trouble of sessioning just to give a few strokes of a cane :(

Si

Simon,

I regret that I'm too far away to be of practical help. However, I can tell you that if you really want to experience the serious long-lasting marks that some of us knew from our school days, you have to be caned "cold", without any warm-up spanking of any kind.

Tim

boyspanker
01-07-2008, 07:12 PM
Si

if you were closer, then it would be no problem - 6 or 12 of the best, and then depart to enjoy the memories!

Good luck with your search - but if you get down this far, let me know, and I'll happily oblige you :D