PDA

View Full Version : M 50s/F 20s require m 20s to spank/flog in Early August.

Vidante
01-07-2008, 10:22 PM
I have a Lady switch friend in her 20s coming to visit me for a few days in early August. She said she likes the idea of us administering some strict punishment to a lad in his 20s or very early 30s while she is here.
We're not necessarily looking for anyone who's fully bi, but you would need to be comfortable with the idea of being restrained and spanked, flogged and paddled by both a man and a woman. She is also into CBT, humiliation and anal play - but she would consider this a bonus, and in no way absolutely necessary.
We are both fully consensual and respectors of limits and safe-words.
I can accommodate.
Please get in touch if you are interested.

Vidante
04-07-2008, 08:50 PM
I've been in touch with the lady today, and she wishes to say that she is also interested in foot worship. Also, her interest in CBT is not as great as she thought.

aston2008
05-07-2008, 03:56 PM
Hi

I read your advert and I am really interested inmeeting up. I love humiliation and punishment of all sorts especially by strict older men and wicked ladies.

I am a 30 year old, young looking male, athletic build, very high tolerance to spankings so whack away, I will submit to any other humiliation yoursef or your lady friend desires

What would you like to know about me?

rob_166
08-07-2008, 11:04 PM
hi
I read your advert, and am a 26yo male interested in meeting up with you guys. I can be very submissive and am up for trying anything once! I am 6'2" tall and athletically built. Get in touch at rob_166@hotmail.com if you are interested.
Regards
Rob

Vidante
10-07-2008, 03:22 PM
Hi Rob, thanks for the interest, but we were looking for someone to visit at fairly short notice on the Sussex Coast.

hi
I read your advert, and am a 26yo male interested in meeting up with you guys. I can be very submissive and am up for trying anything once! I am 6'2" tall and athletically built. Get in touch at rob_166@hotmail.com if you are interested.
Regards
Rob

maleteacher/schoolgirl
12-07-2008, 08:07 AM
Hi, I am a little older, 41 but can dress in a girls school unifrom to add that kinky edge and would love to be punnidshed either when you are both together,
or when you are alone as m/m spankings are fine with me