PDA

View Full Version : caning over courdroy shorts

leatherspank
08-07-2008, 01:03 AM
This is an account of a caning I received recently.I arrived at my Masters house and pulled down my tight fitting corduroy shorts,then I applied a liberal coating of spanking enhancer cream to my cheeks.My Master then
pulled me over his knees and started spanking me,he spanked me left and right cheeks equally,at first it was stinging then it became more painful.I was not going to give in and shoved my face into the cushion.Next he spanked me with a paddle,by now my bottom was sore but by now a tingling sensation took over after 6 strokes he then got a 2 tailed tawse
and gave me 12 or more strokes and by now I could feel the heat rising from my bottom.He then took my into the kitchen and by that time I have pulled up my courdroy shorts,he produced 2 canes a whippy one and a rattan.He then said bend over the table,so I bent over gripping the table at the furtherest and my bottom was upright.He used the whippy cane first,swish and then whack over my short pants my whole bottom was on fire,one sir, then again 2 sir,each stroke was worse than the last.6 strokes in all,.Then he started again with the rattan cane,this thudded more and the pain was intense and again 6 strokes with me counting each stroke.
Back again to the whippy cane and another 6 strokes counting each one out to my Master and my whole bottom was on fire.After this we chatted and he wanted to take a photo of my scored backside and readily agreed
so I dropped my pants and could see from the photo that my bottom was bruised and welted with red creases and welts.While I was standing there
whether it was the enhancer cream but I had this overwhelming urge to take more punishment,I looked at my Master and said another 6 please with the whippy cane,again counted each stroke.Then again another 6 strokes and the pain was so intense that my whole body was on fire.I then stood up and thanked my Master for the deserved punishment.I stiffly got up from the table and when I got home looked at my bottom,
there were severe welts and bruising and found it difficult to sit down.Applied antiseptic cream and after 3 weeks my bottom back to normal.
I will bend over to whoever takes me on,if it is cold caning I will have a gag and expect to be tied down and you then can thrash me until my whole bottom is creased,No mercy.With the schoolboy roleplay you can see what happens but in the end it will be the caning that will tell.

Lovely smooth bottom need to be attended to regularly.

Disobedient schoolboy who needs a thrashing.
Spank.Spank,Whack,Whack.

happygolucky
08-07-2008, 05:15 AM
Fascinating account and that was some beating.

I just wonder though: what is spank enhancing cream? And what effect does it have? It would be good to know.

Thanks

leatherspank
08-07-2008, 10:35 AM
Thank you for your reply.The spank enhancer cream comes with a 2nd jar
which is supposed to cool the soreness down but have not tried it yet.
Look on the internet,there are others such as Sudorem,Acriflex which have not yet tried out.
regards
Mike

Nickysdown
13-07-2008, 01:39 PM
I've never used a spanking cream prior to a whacking though I have used a cooling cream afterwards. Creams containing Peppermint oil, Menthol (in small doses) or Aloe Vera are very good at cooling a hot red bottom. I've used The Body Shop's Peppermint Cooling Foot Spray and found that it is equally effective on spanked bums! You'll find it here: http://www.thebodyshop.co.uk/invt/49347

Of course the afterglow from a spanking should be savoured at least until the post punishment masturbation has been completed! After ejaculation the afterglow is less enjoyable and cooling creams provide a welcome relief. A blend of ejaculate and cooling cream rubbed into red cheeks might be fun!

For details of special post spanking creams you might like to try the following URLs:
http://americanspankingsociety.net/?p=986
http://www.amyslingerie.com/lingerie-misses/honeybun/hbskit.htm

For those who want to try making their own spanking cream then why not buy a cheap hand cream from one of the leading supermarkets and add oils such as Peppermint, Aloe Vera and Jojoba. These can be purchased from a number of on-line sites and even from some pharmacists. The Body Shop sells a number of products that could be added to the handcream to provide a cooling effect. Make a small amount at a time - enough for a single testing - and keep a record of how you made it and how effective it was at cooling your bottom. For a stronger antiseptic effect add a few drops of Tea Tree oil.

Beware using these creams if you use rubber / latex as part of your spanking fantasies. Rubber knickers for instance can be ruined through contact with many of the oils mentioned above and even some hand creams can discolour your rubberwear.

Have fun!

Nicky

lash6
03-10-2008, 05:14 PM
Applying any kind of cream prior to a thrashing especialy the cane will cause the welts to me more intense and last longer.:cool:

Applied after a thrashing can be really exciting.In the case of most lads will result in a rather intense erection.:p

I agree that you should be carefull using quality latex gear and gloves when creams are around as you can permanently remove any possibility of shining the latex up again.Some surgical gloves for this can still be good and the texture is still fairly good on a well striped bottom.I keep my high gloss black latex shirts/jeans and gloves for the actual thrashing changing them to gloss PVC when the lad is ready to be brought down and soothed.A reward for his bravery.;)

Headmaster1958
10-01-2010, 05:51 PM
I've found 'After Sun' creams very effective in cooling down a well caned bum. Baby oil applied before a spanking or caning can increase the stinging and also prevent cuts and marks.
'A well oiled bottom can take a lot more punishment than a dry bottom' as my mistress used to say..............!

robocord233
28-05-2015, 05:36 PM
This is the exact scene that I have just outlined in the 'forum' section. Not only does your bottom display all the battle scars after the session, but your corduroy shorts also display each 'welt and bruise' for your enjoyment for weeks to come,until the next time! I have three or four pairs of shorts of differeing thicknesses to suit each implement.You wouln't want to be 'birched' on thin corduroys!

robocord233
02-06-2015, 02:56 PM
Fantastic story LEATHERSPANK
for someone like myself who has a passion for corduroy shorts. If only this was me in your story!! Have you anymore stories about corduroy shorts being spanked? I live in hopes! Anyway, thanks for this one. I read it again and again!