PDA

View Full Version : help anyone

spankingneeded
09-07-2008, 06:58 PM
can anyone tell me why when i log in shortly after i find i have been logged out when i enter username and password it does not sign in but it tells me i have 4 attempts to login
when it does this i have to re boot to sign back in and it repeats problem again

happygolucky
10-07-2008, 09:22 AM
I've not heard of this problem occurring with anyone else on the forum. Please let me know if it is. I suspect that, in the absence of other sufferers it is most likely to be a problem local to you. I will though ask the software developers and see if there are any known issues along the lines you mention.

regards

spankingneeded
10-07-2008, 09:47 AM
thank you for your help

Pants down
10-07-2008, 12:14 PM
Hi.

This happens to me too. Also I get logged out during sending PMs and loose all my message.

Regards.

Pants down.

Disciplinegiver
10-07-2008, 12:31 PM
hi pantsdown yes that what annoys me i have tried 3 times to put some reading matter on the experience section log in type up submit and lose the whole lot and it shows i have logged out

maybe the person in charge needs to be reprimanded until this problem gets solved

spankingneeded
10-07-2008, 12:47 PM
hi Disciplinegiver and pants yes same here it appear what ever i do even if viewing profiles i click to maybe send a pm or add to thread and some of the time i find message done and when i go to send i am logged out and message lost as well

somone here must know why

happygolucky
10-07-2008, 08:56 PM
May I know operating systems and browsers being used please as I need to take it further up the line; cane in hand!

Useful
11-07-2008, 05:51 PM
I have the same problem and you already know about it.
It's always a struggle to do anything except browse logged out.:mad:

happygolucky
11-07-2008, 11:06 PM
I do need to know operating systems and browser details before I can do much - it's the first question I'll be asked so please let me have the info.

Regards

White pants
12-07-2008, 08:11 AM
I have this problem some days but not others, i log in and it tells me i am logged in but i am not (repeated attempts to log in don't work either)

If we want this problem sorted out we need to give details like we have been asked (unless you want to be spanked :D)

I am using Vista premium and INTERNET explorer 7 but i'm sure it was doing it on Windows xp as well.

My PC is up to date so i hope this information helps.

Si

stern_teacher
12-07-2008, 10:00 AM
Happens to me when using IE but never when using Firefox
Issues with Firefox are "upside down" threads.......where a multipage thread loads up the original post as the last in line.
Operating system is XP home edition

Stern

spankingneeded
12-07-2008, 10:21 AM
Hi I am using windows xp home edition and use IE7 and yahoo browser what ever i try does not resole issues

miles2662
12-07-2008, 04:21 PM
I have Windows XP pro
I live in Bournemouth -- come on down for a couple of days and you can play around with my computer to see if ou can resolve your probs:)
I can spank you when you go wrong.:eek:
Good grub!:)
Share bed so I can contriol you 24 hours:cool:
bob
miles2662@btinternet.com