PDA

View Full Version : Regulation School Knickers

Nickysdown
13-07-2008, 02:54 PM
Over the years I have found that wearing school knickers has been a very rewarding part of my CP games and fantasies. I became interested in school knickers around the age of 6 or 7 and have been hooked ever since. Looking up girls' skirts and watching girls during music and movement classes in the 1950s fired my imagination and provided many hours of masturbatory material. My interest in spanking began around the same time (1959/60)and continued into adulthood. I've been collecting and wearing regulation school knickers for over forty years and now have some thirty pairs including collectable examples such as Cherub 1940's knickers with long Directore style legs; Three Swans Dirctoire style school knickers; Cherub short leg knickers in navy blue from the 1950s and many classic knickers of the 1960's including a few pairs of Montfort regulation knickers with the double gusset and back panel. I also collect early examples of school knickers from St. Margaret (M&S), Gymphlex, Grahame Garden, Woolworths and Littlewoods.

All of my knicker collection are used for spanking and punishment sessions. I find that knickers with a double back panel, especially the Montforts, really absorb the sting of the cane and tawse so much so that they often have to be lowered part way through the punishment!

I'd love to hear from other regulation school knicker enthusiasts.

Nicky S Downer

Loretta
22-07-2008, 02:54 AM
I also like to wear old fashioned gym knickers. I do not have your wonderful collection. I only have a few old pairs of "Sarah Heart" gym knickers but at least they do have the wonderful tunnelled elasticated sides and waist.

I presume they were modelled on gym knickers from the 1950's. It was a shame such wonderful garments went out of fashion. They are so comfortable and practical and like you say are ideal for receiving cp on.

wendy swales
02-12-2008, 05:06 PM
oh how exciting ,as a cd who adores both spanking and school nicks i would be in heaven with such a choice to wear