PDA

View Full Version : “Convent-Style” bottom Strappings for repentant Schoolgirls !

Classical Spanking
13-07-2008, 08:50 PM
Strict but fair single male, “real teacher” invites repentant adult schoolgirls to present themselves for traditional convent-style discipline.

Genuine punishment straps from the convents of Ireland much used on the quivering cheeks of many a sorry schoolgirl will kiss your upturned bottom until you plead for forgiveness, followed by a protracted corner time whilst you reflect on your miss-doings.

Genuine male offers a safe and clean playground where you can explore your fantasies without risk or detriment. All limits respected to the word, and discretion observed without question.

Contact Sir in the first instance and communicate your confession, then we can consider your impending punishment.

I am very genuine and only wish to hear from those who consider themselves like minded. And for those who may naturally feel unsure about the person behind the ad, I am single (late 40’s), slim, enjoy travel, swimming, the taste of Rioja, a violin concerto, and frolicking in the snow, oh, and I occasionally shop at Tesco, but that’s thru necessity not choice!

I can accommodate in a sleepy North Staffordshire back water or travel nationwide Mogadishu could be a problem at the drop of a hat though!).

rog99
19-07-2008, 12:33 PM
I have replied and offered to present myself as required but not heard anything from you - please respond Respectfully Rosie - have pics

rog.newell@blueyonder.co.uk