PDA

View Full Version : Bare buttocks strapping needed male/male

scorpio1948
21-07-2008, 08:27 AM
I desire to meet a man in the Edinburgh or falkirk area of Scotland who will be able to accomodate.
I am a man in my mid fifties who desires a real strapping with one of my genuine school straps. I would prefer a straight guy to administer this punishment. The guy in question must be between the ages of 24 to 50 years old. It would be a bonus if the guy is fairly good looking. I know i am not looking for any sex with the guy in question, but i do not want a fat old man belting me ! It would be more erotic having a nice looking guy who is straight or even bi to administer 12 of the hardest strokes on my bared buttocks with my mediumweight three tail Glasgow tawse. i like this tawse as it seems to make a loud " crack" when it hits the bare flesh. I like the punishment to be given with the man standing at the back of me while i am bent over a chair or bench wearing handcuffs..every third stroke is to land on the actual split of my buttocks..this i find to be very erotic.
Any man out there willing to perform this duty ? It would have to be at your place..I cannot do this at home.

murraystrap
05-09-2008, 07:26 PM
I am a mature, experienced master who would just love to apply the strap to your bare arse. If you can take the pain contact me

geecee
21-12-2008, 09:48 PM
would love you to strap my bare backside Sir the way it was done in the good old days

murraystrap
04-01-2009, 01:01 PM
when can you take your strapping?