PDA

View Full Version : Master for naughty boy's.

scorpio1948
22-07-2008, 06:21 AM
I am a man in my early fifties and fairly active and healthy. I offer this servce FREE of charge to men who want it. Edinburgh / Falkirk area. Men between the ages of 24 / 50 is the desired age group.

Have you ever had a fantasy of having your bare buttocks belted with a thick leather school strap ? I have two genuine straps that have actually been in use inside a school. The first strap is a two tail heavy Lochgelly tawse, the other one is a genuine three tail mediumweight Glasgow strap.
I make the rules. You will recieve 12 strokes of the tawse when you are bent right over a chair or bench. I stand behind you, so you cannot see what is happening. I lash down upon the left buttock first, then I lash down upon the right buttock...the third stroke is aimed for the actual breech of the buttocks, the split that is ever so sensitive and tender. I will often ask you to raise your buttocks up as high as you can so that the cheeks of your buttocks will part slightly thus exposing some more sensitive flesh. Being belted on the split of the buttocks can be very erotic as you will soon find out !
Do not expect sex to be thrown in with this free service. I am basically a straight guy with a passion for belting other guys bare arses. It does not matter if you are gay or bisexual or straight. I have even had requests to belt married men ! I have done this on several occassions.
I cannot accomodate. This will have to be performed at your place. If you desire this you can e mail me or leave a text on my mobile and I shall try to get back to you as soon as I can.
The number is :07704089775
So all you guys out there who have always had a fantasy of this there is no need to visit a hooker or a rent boy and waste your money.
I give my time and my service FREE of charge. :)

markmybum
08-02-2009, 07:10 AM
*sigh* what a lovely offer, if only you were closer