PDA

View Full Version : Straight guy wants to tawse other men.

scorpio1948
23-07-2008, 12:18 AM
Hey guy's are you straight ? Are you married ? Are you bisexual or gay ?
It does not really matter to me what your sexual preferences are so long as you do not expect to have sex with me.
I am looking for guys in the age group of 24 years old to 50 years old age group to give their bared buttocks a good old fashioned strapping with my leather school strap.
Yes I am a straight guy but I love to see a guy with a nice shaped arse..not to have sex with the guy, just that I want to take his pants down and leather his bare arse ! Yes that is my big turn on.
So guys if you live in the Edinburgh area or the Falkirk area and you are able to accomodate for the spanking session i am only too willing to oblige you.
I have punished married men before, and guys who had girlfriends simply because their wives or the girlfriends were not into this sort of thing or did not understand it. So next best thing for the straight guy to do was to find another guy to do it. Well I am here to cater for all your needs. If any gay guy contacts me, that is okay only on the understanding that no sex whatsoever shall take place. That goes for bisexual men as well. I do not feel under any pressure or obligation punishing a straight man. I realise that a lot of men get sexually aroused as punishment takes place this is normal and understandable. Sometimes the guy often relieves himself afterwards this does not bother me at all.

However the message is this : If any straight guys are out there and at a loose end because they cannot find someone to do this to them..well you can always get another guy to give to you what your desire..beside my arm is much stronger that a womans and I can pack a fair wallop with a strap. You enjoy...and i enjoy and that is all that really matters.
Contact me. Or send an e mail to: scorpio_2003uk@yahoo.co.uk copy and paste. I almost forgot to mention this. I am a guy in my early fifties fairly fit and active and I am very good at using a tawes !

geecee
31-01-2009, 01:08 PM
hi im over 50 but still in good shape and have a backside that was made for the tawse. live in edin and can accomodate for next 4 weeks so if your interested send me a message regards graham