PDA

View Full Version : Am I Dom? or sub?? or a "Switch"???

Spankme42
29-07-2008, 12:19 PM
Hello all and happy holidays!

I am sometimes asked what I mean when I describe myself as a "Switch" (on my profile....) and what the percentages are (?)

Well, I am 70% sub and 30% Dom which means that for thirty percent of a session, I may initially take charge and administer a spanking (in the time honoured fashion) and then allow the person on the receiving end to take 'revenge' for a significantly longer period.

OR allow a Domme to spank me for a fairly long period (and if allowed) take 'revenge' for a short period.....

OR, it could mean that out of 10 sessions, I may be submissive for seven of them and then Dom for three.... you get the idea

Happy Spanking!

Teddy

toptony
03-02-2009, 02:30 PM
Hi. Am new here and can see that some threads are well dated and yet this one caught my attention.
I would say that I am now 70% Dom and 30% Sub having been a lifelong M/f spanker but discovering my sub side some 5 years ago, via some videos of wonderful Dommes in action.
My first switch was with the truly wonderful Pro Domme Nina Birch and I count myself very lucky indeed since her website atates that she no longer does sub.
I am now blessed with six regular play partners, aged from 24 to 60 and switch with 3 of them, the last meeting with one being last Sunday and a new one tomorrow! And yes - I still have room for more in Fenland Academy.
For me its all about very serious and believable role-play - the sort of scenaio that pushes potential reality just over the edge.
So a typical scene would have me punishing a lazy PA, who I then leave to dress and recover herself, at which point she discovers my hidden camera filming it all and removes the film, ergo she can now blackmail me and turn the tables.
If I am with a Domme non switch then it is the, risk the sack and imprisonment for stealing from the company or accept "off the record punishment", or my latest future feminist controlled world scenario I am sent to a Government Punishment Officer by Magistrates so as to avoid social stigma of prison, loss of work and waste on costs of prison places.
What a wonderful hobby we have to be sure.
Regards,
Lord Switcher of Fenlands Academy.

Vspankable
27-07-2010, 07:06 PM
Hmm... its nice to hear other's fantasies, though I am envious of people who boast half a dozen diferent contacts as my sub feelings have, thus far only existed in fantasy. However, I am pure sub; a tall atractive well built man, I fantasise threatening to punish a female manager for trying to rebuke me for breaking some silly company rule that I don't see the need for. BUT, she takes hold of me, hauls me into her office, lowers my trousers and nickers, hauls me across her knee and spanks me till I understand who is boss ( she somtimes does it to me in front her female PA, which is more humiliating, but not as humiliating as in front of the typing pool!)x Me? 100% sub!