PDA

View Full Version : Phone charger "Spanking"

MasterSpanks&fire
11-08-2008, 11:56 AM
Dear All,

My fire received a spanking for forgetting her phone charger so that she was unable to contact me, not just once (which would have been bad enough) but three times!!!

Please feel free to rate my handy work and also fire's bottom.

fire say's "she has not forgotten her phone charger since"

Master Spanks

Haephaistos
11-08-2008, 01:17 PM
Really sexy picture! I wish I'd been there to see it :-)

MasterSpanks&fire
15-08-2008, 01:38 PM
Thank you for your kind words. I am sure that more pictures will follow as my fire learns more lessons

Master Spanks

Naughty_boy29
15-08-2008, 07:35 PM
That is an excellent well spanked bottom and i hope she learnt her lesson

MasterSpanks&fire
17-08-2008, 10:33 AM
My Master Spanks has deemed it suitable for me to reply as it was my lesson. Thank you for your appreciation for my Masters skill in spanking. The punishment was completely deserved as I was unable to communicate with my Master on three occassions due to forgetting my charger. The lesson was learnt and I have not been so forgetful since.
fire

triksta
01-01-2009, 01:26 AM
another from the vaults or the net wotever cute ass all the same certainly got some warmth and passion involved though i wood prefer to give it some stick

Disciplinegiver
01-01-2009, 02:50 PM
a very well spanked bottom hopefully a lesson has been learnt
how ever forgetting her charger once is bad enough but 3 times i trust this was taken fully into account as her punishment proceeded
well fire may have been lapse in taking her charger, but sure looks like fire had plenty of contact from your charging hand