PDA

View Full Version : Nervous is good!

ChilternPete
12-08-2008, 11:58 AM
Nervous? If not, why not?

A few random thoughts about both sides of the situation, feel free to comment.

Now lets be clear about all this, I am a Spanker, fairly experienced at taking ladies of various ages, sizes and needs over my knee and other places to deliver what they seek.

The important words in the paragraph above are the final ones, because if the Top does not deliver then this will probably not be the start of a beautiful relationship. As one young newcomer said to me recently "the person has to get inside my mind, not just my knickers". Blunt but a pretty good assessment.

To any potential spankee I would say, keen as you might be, take time to understand the person you are talking too, do not be pressured into a meeting, even for coffee, set your own agenda and ask all the awkward questions.

If the profile you view is not complete and they do not want to talk, ask yourself why?

Reasons for seeking a spanking comes like the people themselves in all shapes and sizes and a good Top should not only realise this, but also rejoice in it. Getting inside the spankee/subs head is very rewarding in so many ways and for both parties.

So feel nervous, it is a very good defence to other feelings, you will know the right one for you, when they turn up, and they will.