PDA

View Full Version : Spanking pleasure in Kent

ade
14-08-2008, 10:19 PM
Hello. I am new to Spankingcontacts, so I'll introduce myself. I am a young 54 year old man living in East Kent. Intelligent, polite, and sensitive, I am looking for a lady in Kent who will periodically strip me of my pride and restore my humility by making me kneel before her and give me a stern over-the-knee spanking on the bare bottom with hand, slipper or paddle. I have no interest in fetish clothing and paraphanalia : just an authentic, strict and sensual woman who is as passionate as me about spanking.

Although receiving spankings is my main interest, I have also developed a taste for giving spankings, and I enjoy helping a woman to fulfil her needs that I recognise so well in myself.
I love the intimacy, sensuality and eroticism of the physical act of being spanked / spanking as well as the psychological power-play aspect. I am looking for someone who elicits the same measure of pleasure and fulfilment by playing with me as I elicit from playing with by her. I would love to meet like minded ladies in the area for tea, chat, and if it feels right, play.

Ade