PDA

View Full Version : 29 y/o male would like a woman to administer a spanking with her friends watching

Naughty_boy29
16-08-2008, 02:03 PM
You make me stand still whilst you slowly strip me until I am standing fully naked in front of you and you friends you then say “you’ve been a very naughty little boy who needs a hard spanking” then you grab my cock and lead me over to a chair where you sit down and secure me firmly over your lap so that my bottom is facing your friends.
You start spanking me hard and fast alternating from cheek to cheek and concentrating some of the spanking on the centre of my bottom where the skin is tenderer. Also in this position you use a hard wooden hairbrush and if I attempt to reach back and protect my bottom you quickly grab my arm and pin it against the small of my back and you say “only naughty little boys reach back” then you spank me even harder with the hairbrush and when I am bawling my eyes out and begging you to stop you just carry on and say “the spanking will stop as and when I decide that you’ve learnt your lesson.”
After the harsh OTK you make me bend over and place my hands on the chair and spread my legs apart where you proceed to use various implements on my already sore bottom before sending me to the corner with my hands on my head and you then tell me “if you so much as rub your bottom me and my friends will each give you another sound spanking.”
After about an hour or so you decide that I need to be punished further so you and your friends come up with ways to shame and humiliate me further until you truly believe I’ve learnt my lesson and you tell me “if you ever misbehave again you will be spanked by each and every one of us only this time the spanking will be more severe.

jackflashman
16-08-2008, 08:45 PM
Hi there,
If you find anyone give them my name . I'd love to be part of that fantasy as a sub boy.
Regards
Jack

spanker40
14-12-2008, 01:13 PM
hi you ever had a sound spanking from a man

billsie
22-12-2008, 08:29 PM
Join the queue...Think that we would all enjoy this scenario. Good luck though.

Michael Nunn
28-02-2009, 08:52 AM
You make me stand still whilst you slowly strip me until I am standing fully naked in front of you and you friends you then say “you’ve been a very naughty little boy who needs a hard spanking” then you grab my cock and lead me over to a chair where you sit down and secure me firmly over your lap so that my bottom is facing your friends.
You start spanking me hard and fast alternating from cheek to cheek and concentrating some of the spanking on the centre of my bottom where the skin is tenderer. Also in this position you use a hard wooden hairbrush and if I attempt to reach back and protect my bottom you quickly grab my arm and pin it against the small of my back and you say “only naughty little boys reach back” then you spank me even harder with the hairbrush and when I am bawling my eyes out and begging you to stop you just carry on and say “the spanking will stop as and when I decide that you’ve learnt your lesson.”
After the harsh OTK you make me bend over and place my hands on the chair and spread my legs apart where you proceed to use various implements on my already sore bottom before sending me to the corner with my hands on my head and you then tell me “if you so much as rub your bottom me and my friends will each give you another sound spanking.”
After about an hour or so you decide that I need to be punished further so you and your friends come up with ways to shame and humiliate me further until you truly believe I’ve learnt my lesson and you tell me “if you ever misbehave again you will be spanked by each and every one of us only this time the spanking will be more severe.

I think that we may be able to assist you with this fantasy, but as you are in W Yorkshire and we are in Bournemouth, you will have to travel >200miles. I can assure you that it will be worth it!!

Mistress Louise is is a beautiful very strict statuesque bi-dominant blonde woman, with her own special skills in the CP and humiliation department. She has an excellent caning technique incidentally.

If you are inerested to learn more and perhaps make an appointment to come and see us e mail michael.nunn@ymail.com