PDA

View Full Version : Stinging nettles

old-dog
24-08-2008, 01:27 PM
The rain this summer has resulted in plenty of nettle growth in the garden so my spank buddy and I thought we would experiment with using them to cause pain. We found fresh young nettles have the best sting and one must take care when cutting them not to bruise or crush them to maintain their stinging strength. The leaves may be cut from the stems and laid on the skin or whole stems applied, both being pressed to the skin for about 30 seconds after which their sting deminishes and fresh nettles are applied. My buddy wears rubber gloves while applying them and pressing them firmly on my skin.
I found that application to my balls, with my scrotum pulled tight, produces moderate pain and applications can continue for about 30 minutes with no problems. My balls are left red and a little sore, but this wears off after about three hours leaving no marks or other after effects. Application to my cock is more painful, especially when my buddy pulls my foreskin right back and applies the nettles to the inside of my foreskin and over my glans. After repeated applications my cock becomes hot and red for a while before it becomes numb, but this numbness does not preveent the pain on each new application. Several hours after the end of a session, as the numbness wears off, my cock becomes very sensitive with twitching and what I can best describe as a 'drawing' sensation which tends to cause repeated erections and, on a couple of occasions, has led to sudden ejaculations. These effects take a couple of days to wear off and on the day following a session I have found it more comfortable to remain naked. Application to my bum is painful, especially if the nettles are held into my crack and sitting down can be difficult for a couple of days, but no worse than after a good caning. Another way we have tried which is very painful is to cover a chair seat with nettles then be made to sit on them. I am naked for our sessions and I keep my cock, balls and bum shaved so there is no hair to insulate them.
We have found nettles good for producing pain which can be quite severe if a session is continued for a time, which leaves no marks, but with reminders which can last several days. I am sure there are many other ways to use nettles and I would be interested to hear about other's experience with them.

bicycleboy
21-09-2008, 07:53 PM
Hi, very interested in your nettles experience. I do a similiar thing, I rub the nettles all over my inner thighs, around my bum, into the crack and anus and all around my balls. I then stuff them into my boxers and leave them for about 5 minutes until the sting fades. To finish off I self spank as hard as possible on bum and thighs.