PDA

View Full Version : Heavy strapping from nice looking guy wanted.

scorpio1948
25-08-2008, 11:26 AM
I live outside Edinburgh, unfortunatly I cannot accomodate. I am looking for a nice looking guy in the Edinburgh area who will be willing to use my very heavy three tail lochgelly tawse and give me 12 of the hardest strokes that he can give to me over the bare breech.
I had an older guy do this to me fairly recently I managed to take 18 very hard strokes of the tawse. I first took 12 strokes all in the first session. We stopped for a short break then I took another six of the very best.
Needless to say my buttocks are still very badly bruised with the tail marks of the strap.
I do not require warming up. I take the strap very hard from the very first stroke. I use handcuffs and ankle cuffs this makes it more exciting for me..and using these self restraints it is not easy to just suddenly spring up. I like a vertical belting. That is with the guy standing facing my bared breech and measuring the tawse on the buttocks. first stroke lands on the left buttock, second stroke lands on the right buttock..then the man tells me to raise my buttocks up high and he measures the strap to land on the actual split of the breech ! this blow is very erotic and very sexual !
I am a man in my early fifties, yet I am very fit and active.
I do not want old men replying to this advert unless the man is actually a retired schoolmaster or headmaster who will even use his own Lochgelly strap on my bared breech.
I have learned to use "mind over matter" to be able to take a belting with a heavy leather tawse given full force. It is all aa matter of mental programming..telling myself that it is going to be an enjoyable experience and that my own body endorphines will work quickly to numb the pain. After the first few deadly strokes my own endorphines go into action and it all becomes a very enjoyable experience for me ! The day before a heavy punishment I program my own mind. On my way to recieve the punishment I program my mind. This takes practice and dedication, but it can be learned and it makes the session for me a wonderful experience. I have had blood fillled weals raised up on my buttocks and all i felt was a warm glow and a nice tingling sensation..next day there was a dull ache but nothing bad at all.
So if you desire to really belt another guy with the full force that your arm can possibly muster using a very heavy three tail ( 8mm thick) lochgelly school strap. I shall prove to you that I can take 12 of the very best in one session without being warmed up. I do use a gag to bite on when the punishment is being administered.
There shall be no sex at all during the session. The guy can masterbate if he wants during the session..but no physical contact of a sexual nature is allowed as i am basically a straight guy who happens to like getting belted by other guys !
Get back to me soon so we can arrange a good session.

Scorpio

scottie1
25-08-2008, 07:26 PM
the guy who belted you was he a former school teacher as I am on the look out for one to belt mew