PDA

View Full Version : Moving to the area

just4fun
28-08-2008, 12:27 PM
My wife and I are moving to the area and judging from the very few entries in the south wales section there does not seem to be many people interested in the spanking scene.
Anyway here goes.
My wife is Dom and I like to switch. We are happy to play together or separately. We have over the years play with about every spanking instrument you can think of and become skilled in there use. Also we have touched upon BDSM a few times but this is not our thing but willing to join in with others who know what they are doing. We would consider that we are just learners with bondage and the like.
Once we have settled in we will be able to accommodate or travel to meet you. We would like to meet other couples males or females who enjoy spanking play. we are not looking for sexual involvement at all.
Enjoy all types of role play if that is your thing but as far as we are concerned we like all kinds of spanking fun.
We are both in our fifties and as far as we are concerned age is of no impotence to us as we have friends in the scene from early 20s to late 60s is the oldest and in fact we find that more mature people are much better at everything because they have a bit of experience in everything.

slipperme
03-08-2009, 12:46 PM
hi hope you have settled in.
i am new to this and would love to meet you both.
please email me if you are interested
slipperme@breakthru.com

jackflashman
14-08-2009, 03:10 PM
Hi THERE,
My name is Jack I live in Wales and Id love to play spanking games with you. My no. is 07793198004 is you would like to get in touch.
Jack

william1950
07-07-2010, 07:43 AM
hi my name is bill im a 48 year old sub male looking for a couple who i can visit,
and who would find great pleasure in giving me a good long spanking and punishment, im looking to be dominated by both of you, say as a slave.
tied up and punished.
call or text me on 07501020775 bill