PDA

View Full Version : Beautiful little bottom takes otk

cheekylittlebottom
15-01-2007, 09:39 AM
I MUST SEE PICTURES AND/OR A GOOD DESCRIPTION OF YOU AND THE LIVING ROOM IN WHICH MY BOTTOM WILL BE SPANKED BEFORE I WILL AGREE TO MEET. PLEASE UNDERSTAND THAT THIS IS ESSENTIAL.

I like my spankings to begin slowly - to warm up my bottom and make me moan. Gradually, I then like the spanks to get harder and harder until they make me yelp and cry out. Then, every 10 or so hard spanks, I like my bottom to be gently stroked with the palms and fingertips to soothe her a little, until I raise her a bit higher and wiggle her to indicate that she is ready for some more hard spanks...etc, etc. All fairly typical I suppose.

My boyfriend (and husband-to-be) and I like to arrive and for me to go and change into whatever you have asked me to wear.

Meanwhile, you and my boyfriend discuss how you (my spanker) should deal with my bottom, you discuss some groundrules and agree on a safeword to give me.

When I am called for I then re-enter the living room on high-heels (boots or shoes) and am told to parade around and show off my bottom before I lie down across my spanker's knees. I am then given my safeword and asked if I am comfortable. I say 'yes sir' and my spanking begins.

My little bottom LOVES to be spanked and my boyfriend spanks her on a regular basis (two or three times a week) and often takes photographs before and afterwards. I have a fully shaven, velvety, very tight little pussy (I exercise her), and I am also bi - so I am also interested in having an attractive woman spank me and maybe use a strap-on.

Whether you are a man, a woman or a couple, my boyfriend MUST be present when you spank me. I should add that it is rare that I will agree to anything sexual with another man, although my boyfriend is SO naughty he encourages me.

I am only interested in a good hard hand spanking given by an experienced spanker who knows the secret of gradually building up from soft slaps. I love the way my rosy red little bottom gives off a warm glow afterwards. I do not like any implements that leave bruises. Neither do I like being tied up.

Finally, if you are a man, you should be much older than me - at least 50 and have a beautiful living room with a comfortable sofa on which I can lie across your knees. I like to be spanked in elegant surroundings - it is so much more erotic.