PDA

View Full Version : Naughty Katie "TV" needs punishing

KATIE TV
01-09-2008, 03:17 PM
Naughty TV. Maid / School Girl, Still looking for some HARD PUNISHMENT
Hi, I am looking for a gentleman (any age) to visit me in my home in Windsor, Berkshire on a no fee either way basis to administer a VERY LONG HARD O.T.K. spanking with hand, hair brush, paddle etc. and possibly moving on to the strap and cane! The punishment interspersed with “corner time” etc. as a Victorian head of the household or strict uncle would punish a naughty maid, or school girl.
I am a mature TV. (56) and quite convincing. I have a full maids uniform in black and white with lots of petticoats, frilly maids panties, stockings& suspenders etc. I could also dress as a School Girl or Secretary, for you if you prefer I have a nice house with parking and am available most weekdays (Mon/Fri) AMs/lunchtime. I hope there is a gentleman some wear who would love to punish me and make me “yelp” and kick my legs about while you make by bottom RED HOT & SORE.! This is a genuine offer and hope genuine gentlemen reply! I look forward to hearing from you at katietvsub@aol.co.uk.

JacquiSlipper
01-10-2008, 02:11 PM
Hi Katie

Have you been a naughty girl again? I have a slipper or two that could redden you bottom for you....or perhaps you have been so naughty that I have to use my leather sandal? Which would you like? Mmmm?

I am a cd too...but too far to visit your area. However, I would think a little online roleplay would be very effective....don't you think?

You may address me as Miss Jacqui Slipper if you wish to continue.

KATIE TV
07-10-2008, 04:19 PM
Hi Jacqi, Yes it is a pity you live some distance away, as a TV I would have liked to have met you, If you are ever "down south" let me know. Sorry I only want the "real thing" I am not into playing on line,
Love and spanks, Katie, X

wendy swales
11-12-2008, 12:52 PM
what a choice schoolgirl or maid emmmmmm i think schoolgirl first visit love naughty schoolies, do yoi just want to be punished for being anaughty girl or have you been up to no good with the boys in the bike sheds you know what i mean are you not just naughty but a dirty girl giving the boys what they want letting them grope you finger you etc

KATIE TV
18-12-2008, 08:50 PM
Hi Wendy,
I just love my school girl uniforn, yes I can be a "dirty girl" but being spanked, straped & caned puts me back on the straight and narrow, are you the girl to do it?
Love & spanks, Katie, X

pantiegirl
22-12-2008, 07:45 PM
Hi Miss Jacqui Slipper,
I am happy to play on line for a bit. My name is pantiegirl and I would love to be slippered by you just like a naughty schoolgirl on my silky white panties. I am playing with my little clitty thinking about the punishment you are going to give me. Are you the girls head prefect and vey strict. I would feel so ashamed to have to bend across your skirted knee for the leather slipper on my pantied bottom. Oh how warm and stingy it will be and I might even cry. If I do, will that mean I will get the cane as well. I am very excited, but afraid I can't be on line again until 29.12.08. I will be thinking over Christmas about the many spankings and slipperings you will give my naughty schoolgirl bottom.
Kind regards, pantiegirl

wendy swales
23-12-2008, 02:51 PM
yes i certainly am either as male or dom cd i will sort any of you naughty girls out o as your told or else ,

KATIE TV
24-12-2008, 10:23 AM
yes i certainly am either as male or dom cd i will sort any of you naughty girls out o as your told or else ,

Either way would be fine, Do you think you could visit me early in the new year for a "Spanking good time" ? Katie :)

andypanda
29-12-2008, 10:33 AM
Hi katie, it's a shame you live so far away and I don't think your bottom will be cold for long as you will find many spankers available to deal with you as you require.

Andypanda

KATIE TV
31-12-2008, 04:30 PM
Hi katie, it's a shame you live so far away and I don't think your bottom will be cold for long as you will find many spankers available to deal with you as you require.

Andypanda

Hi Andy, You would have thought so, but with over 1,000 hits on my add I have only had a dozen or so contacts and only 2 who came and punished me. I do somtimes wonder how many genuine spankers there are on this site? Anyway A Happy Spanking New Year to you and everyone on this site from Naughty Katie,X

wendy swales
01-01-2009, 05:23 PM
yes indeed im sure to pay you a visit early in the new year look foward to putting you in your place i have met shoolies who seem to spend alot of tiem behind the bike sheds with the boys doing who knows what so a firm punishment is needed and maybe seduction by a lezie cd head mistress

KATIE TV
03-01-2009, 06:07 PM
yes indeed im sure to pay you a visit early in the new year look foward to putting you in your place i have met shoolies who seem to spend alot of tiem behind the bike sheds with the boys doing who knows what so a firm punishment is needed and maybe seduction by a lezie cd head mistress
Wendy I tryed to PM. you but you do not recieve mesages?
Katie