PDA

View Full Version : Warm up the English Summer Girls!

ChilternPete
04-09-2008, 01:09 PM
Chiltern Pete
aka peterwearn

How best to describe me, well Brad Pitt has no worries but unlike him I am an experienced Spanker, mentor and Dominant with a relaxed patient manner and a good sense of humour.

As you can tell I do not take myself too seriously, but I take your wishes/needs very seriously indeed. When you speak with me and I am sure you will, there is no need for any of this spurious “sir” or whatever I will be far too busy listening to you talk and asking questions, otherwise how can I possibly get this right for you. More formal address may be used later, but that depends on where we go together.

That however does not mean that I can not impart discipline or be as strict as you need, just that I do not have to make a noise to be heard!

I am not worried about where you want to start, because simply I do not have any pre-conceptions about anyone. For some a trip over a knee and a gentle spanking on the seat of your skirt or panties will be enough to cope with first time out, for others they will be looking for more. For my part I want to talk about you.

Working and living in Buckinghamshire I travel throughout the south and Midlands on a regular basis, so if you want to have coffee and check me out, feel free. My profile is honest, complete and I hope informative, I welcome questions and will answer freely.

I am interested in any female, whether experienced or not, irrespective of age, size or any of the usual exclusions, all I ask is a genuine wish to explore yourself.

Peter

ca4ladies@googlemail.com

http://www.freewebs.com/chilternpete