PDA

View Full Version : real spanking for real wrong doing

bad lad
09-09-2008, 12:29 PM
I am male I recently met up with a man in bournmouth who advertised 'real punishment for real misdemeaners'.
i drove down there to be punished for smoking.
when i arrived he made me strip to my pants and tee shirt, he then teid my hands together, then told me off and told me i was really for it , and he was going to teach me a lesson.
He sat on a stool and made me kneel betwen his legs the pulled me over his left leg and put me right over it, put his arm rond me and held on to his belt thus holding me over his knee.
We had discused on line what i was in for and had agree he was going to spank me for real, and he was going to make it hurt! i have to say i was shitting my self.
he grabbed the waistband of my pants and pulled them down to my knees, placed his hand on my arse and rubbed it a bit and gave it a couple of taps. Slowly he lifted his arm right up so i could see it from behind his head. There was a slight pause then he slammed his hand down on my backside. He had big hands and my god it stung, slowly back up and slap, he kept going slow and hard, i told him i wanted him to make it painful and he certainly took me at my word. I was squirming and my arse was really hot.
After about 12 or 15 whacks he stopped and said 'right now count the strokes' he then proceded to dish out another 12 of the best.
He then picked up a big ( probably size 12) slipper and said 'right lad now your really for it' and told me to count the strokes.
Up the slipper came then it came down hard, christ i thought my arse was on fire. its hard to count and try not to yelp at the same time, so it came out as a high pitched half count half yelp.
I recieved 12 excruciating strokes of the slipper followed by another 6 ' just to make sure i got the message'
He then made me get dessed and sent me on my way.
I cant wait to see him againg next time im down that way!