PDA

View Full Version : Maintaining position OTK

andymr13
19-09-2008, 12:30 AM
I have viewed many clips and videos showing very hard, no-nonsense OTK spankings that were administered with full force. What I admired most in many of these clips was that the victim was able to remain in position throughout the spanking and the spanker was able to concentrate on the target area without interruption to their rhythm.

I generally find it hard to maintain position when being spanked (although I do set out with the intention of taking my spanking stoically( and after a couple of minutes cannot stop myself from squirming and kicking my legs. I am amazed that so many are able to keep their toes to the floor and scarcely move although the hairbrush/paddle really lays into them with venom. I don't even see them clenching the buttocks or putting their hands behind them to protect their bottom. They end up receiving a vicious spanking that obvioulsy is extremely painful and they will be bruised and marked for a few days at least.

How do they do it?

One thing I did observe is that those who were better at keeping in position while being spanked were usually in tears during the punishment. I was wondering if those who were less inhibited about crying were able to find some physical release through crying and this enabled them to accept their punishment more readily. They were able to keep still throughout the spanking because they had been taken through an emotional barrier and found relief through crying.

I am embarrassed about crying in front of anyone. I was wondering if my inhibitions about this has the knock on effect of subconsciously trying to minimise the punishment leading to kicking/twisting and trying to squirm off the knees of my spanker before I am brought to the point of tears.

How do others feel about this - is it easier to keep in position and take a really hard spanking if you "let yourself go" and allow the tears to slow?

antons
19-09-2008, 03:39 PM
I too struggle to hold station whilst being spanked - unless I am in the wheelbarrow position. In this position, it is obvious that struggling is futile as the spanker has complete control and access to every part of my anatomy.