PDA

View Full Version : New and in need of good spanking.

barebum
26-09-2008, 08:57 PM
Hi I am new here I im not really sure what to say , but I need someone to discipline and punish me just like I was when I was 14 ,very genuine advert .Sorry I cannot accomadate.

barebum
04-10-2008, 12:04 AM
Here are a few photos of my bottom.

barebum
04-10-2008, 12:05 AM
Here are some more.

daddy
06-07-2010, 11:16 PM
Hi Barebum,before we start I am old.However have a fair experience of spanking;strapping&indeed caning young men like you.

Sometime inAugust I am relocating from London,to Aberstywyth,were I shall be living alone.
If Aber is not too far to travel would you care to meet?
You have a delectably spankable bottom,I am sure we could have great fun.
Daddy

Smokey
07-07-2010, 06:06 AM
Pity for you, that the member you are trying to contact hasnt been seen on the board since 5th October 2008 as any cursory glance at his profile would have revealed.

Smokey

Hi Barebum,before we start I am old.However have a fair experience of spanking;strapping&indeed caning young men like you.

Sometime inAugust I am relocating from London,to Aberstywyth,were I shall be living alone.
If Aber is not too far to travel would you care to meet?
You have a delectably spankable bottom,I am sure we could have great fun.
Daddy

mike_redbotham
22-07-2010, 06:57 PM
I am following this correspondence with great amusement.
One can only admire TDH's patience and perseverance whilst wondering at his naivity!

mike_redbotham
25-07-2010, 12:54 AM
Mike there is nothing nieve about TDH the difference is he only wants to spank/thrash me unlike the things you expected me to do (but we best not go there ) which if I had agreed to would in fact have made me very nieve and foolish .

Mark .

Mark,
TDH is naive if he expects you ever to turn up. I made many attempts to meet your requirements for a meet, including meeting at the home of a mutual contact. I even offered to re-imburse you for 'lost earnings' if we were to meet. Each time you went into great detail about what you needed, including wanting to be humiliated - all I suggested was 'corner time' and 'naked press-ups', which many people would regard as less unusual than spanking. I always said that I would respect your request for no sexual contact and the fact that you wanted any meeting at the beginning of a week so that any marks would fade by the next weekend when you saw your (female) partner.
Every time, you made some excuse to back out - usually work related.
So don't keep making insinuations about "things I expected you to do".

mike_redbotham
25-07-2010, 11:02 PM
Mike you can butter it up as much as you like , you know and I know that is not that the case , and if it had only have been naked press ups im sure I really would not have had a problem with that .... so please stop kidding yourself and stop trying to cover up your pathetic attempts of what you expected of me .. before I am forced to go into futher details which I must add I have been rather gentlemanly about so far in regards to keeping it under wraps .May I also make it know to you that I still havet he conversations saved and could easy make public .

I bid you good day .

As the Duke of Wellington said "Publish and be damned!"

just4fun
25-09-2010, 12:38 PM
Hi all just a comment,
This all sounds like to much hassle to me. Give the bloke a miss is the best thing. After all this is supposed to be fun. With all this hassle there are plenty more fish in the sea.