PDA

View Full Version : Fetish Gear CP Top Seeking Willing Bottom

lash6
30-09-2008, 05:25 PM
I am an easy going,fit, good looking descrete guy. 50 years.Glasgow/Lanarkshire area.

This may be a bit specific but if you don`t ask you don`t get:cool:

Seeking Fit,Slim,Skinny,Smooth Lads 18-35.Not more than 6ft and not sporting a waistline greater than 32".;)

I administer firm but fair CP using Rattan Cane.Lochgelly Tawse.Leather Strap.Leather Flogger whip.I am experinced in the use of these impliments and always endevour to deliver a firm,satisfying and accurate thrashing.I normaly give CP to the buttocks but if you require CP on other areas do ask? Back flogging a speciality.

You may be curious about CP or maybe you are an enthusiast who is looking for a new challenge.

Marks are part of CP and you must accept that they will last 3-5 days then fade to nothing.

I have an extensive colection of designer Male fetish gear.Specificaly.Leather.Rubber.PVC.Satin.I wear this when punishing my Lad so this gear should not be intimidating to you.:eek:

Also require my Lad to model my large collection of vintage high sheen Satin/Nylon shorts/Sports kit for me.This can be a lot of fun and a good cum down/or up after the test of CP.:D

I can accomodate fro the session.

Descretion.Trust.Moral Courage and enthusiasm essential.

ray82
02-11-2008, 03:00 PM
Yeh 07882513282

lilbottom4u
21-01-2009, 12:13 AM
Hiya, i think i may fit the description if you would mayb like to chat some more. im 23 m in glasgow. slim built and smooth body. into receiving fair but firm discipline.