PDA

View Full Version : naught girl needs punishment

jazzy-girl
07-10-2008, 09:59 AM
Hi.
I am a single female (30 years old, fully shaved) living in North East Kent who is seeking mature men & couples 40+ to administer CP, no upper age limit.
I have experienced CP; 3 times in the past; 1 was in a CP and sex based relationship; 1 was in a relationship that was purely CP based and not romantic and 1 was my first experience when a lot younger. I am no longer interested in non CP relationships, I have tried them and they are not for me. So what am I seeking well everything from one off meetings to a long term relationship and every thing in between. You can be Single, Married, Divorced it doesn’t matter. You can be tall, short, over weight, slim, bald, hairy looks are not important, chemistry is. Two non negotiable requirements though, you must be over 40 and have high hygiene standards, I am not into male body dour pheromones. I also prefer experienced Spankers. What I am into is CP only and not S&M. Those that like nipple clamps and wax and similar please don’t reply as it is not my thing. Only exception to S&M is being whipped with and/or applied stinging nettles. I adore age play, role play or just plain CP. I love otk, spanking, canes, paddles, tawse, hairbrush, slipper, riding whips and single tailed whips. I adore age play and have a full school uniform and gymslip; I have school knickers in white, red, bottle green, burgundy and navy blue. I also have a girl guides uniform and yes I can do handstands, I also love role play, teacher pupil, uncle niece, boss employee or any scenario that you wish. I will take punishment from my breasts downwards; I can genuinely touch my toes. You can also if you wish restrain me, gag me and blindfold me. As for sex that is your choice it can be non sexual just CP or all the way up to no holes barred full on sex and everything in-between. I prefer to travel but I can accommodate occasionally. I have no problems with marks, even severe long lasting marks. I think that might answer you question how severe can I take. If the chemistry is right then very severe. I will finish by saying if the chemistry is good you will have a very receptive girl to satisfy your needs from mild to severe. If you want any more info please ask in your reply. I won’t answer one line replies, or the ones like ‘I can give you what you want baby’. Replies with your pic get answered first and get my pic in return. For my safety a couple of emails first to see if we are compatible, then phone to arrange a meeting in a very public place, then if all is well you can take me for my punishment.

My bottom awaits
jazz

(jasmine) jaz100c@googlemail.com

malcolm01
08-10-2008, 09:42 AM
:confused::rolleyes:Hello Jazzy
It is a pity that you do not leave in the birmingham in area you sound like the right type of person for me if you are Witting to travel that far I am weeding to deal with you I cannot, accommodate am witting to the cost of a Hotel room you
I hope you find what you are looking for in the near future.
All the best
Yours sincerely
Malcolm
E-mail address
msa05uk@yahoo.com (msa05uk@yahoo.com)

davidessex
02-11-2008, 02:39 PM
Hi Jazzy,
Hope you got my e-mail.

Essex Mature
04-11-2008, 04:24 PM
Hi Jazz Im near the Dartford Bridge and can meet most days.

Im only into spanking and roleplay.

Please contact me if we can meet up.

stupot
11-12-2008, 06:04 PM
Hi Jazzy Girl,

If I was to concoct an advert that I would most like to reply to, yours would be it. Extremely detailed, no holds barred, and totally honest. I just hope you are genuine. It certainly deserves a full reply.

I am male, 60, with a lifelong interest in spanking. I like nothing more than putting an errant lady over my knee, and giving her the punishment she both desires and deserves. I am experienced in dealing with all ages, sizes and colours, and am equally at home entering into a scenario, or just being ourselves. If you can give me a real reason to spank you, so much the better. I am not sure about going "the whole way" although I rule nothing out. Certainly I can be quite severe when necessary, but I do believe that a sore bottom should be at least rubbed better afterwards. If you want to thank me more personally, I am amenable.

Please reply soon and say you would like to discuss thing further. If you are worried, I am clean, non-smoker, and think I have a GSOH. Of course, you may disagree with that last bit! I am happy to correspond by email initially, but a meeting for a drink or a bite should be considered once trust has been established. I look forward to hearing from you and hope you won't let me down. I come from the London area, would prefer to visit, but can arrange accommodation if preferred.

Stupot

back-to-school
13-12-2008, 04:37 PM
Hello

I may be interested. Would like to talk further

Back-to-school

steve-caner
31-12-2008, 03:35 PM
Hi, I have answerd this previously but no response. I am an 'older' man into spanking and caning the female backside. I am not into S&M or torture of any kind.

I have junior and senior canes of traditional style (I make them) several paddles (make them too) and short hand canes that are also used in OTK punishments.

Although hetrosexual I do not want to indulge in sexual intercourse although if you need satisfaction manually I will oblige.

If you are interested then please reply and photo etc will follow.

Steve

Bob Spankman
12-02-2009, 01:50 AM
You sound too good to be true!?!

Have sent e-mail to the e-mail address in your post. If that hasn't arrived, contact me on spankingbob@live.co.uk and we can chat first about how I can help you achieve what you desire!

Bob

Mikeinkent
14-02-2009, 10:46 AM
Hi....I have some experience in dealing with naughty girls....I am safe, clean and descreet....please make contact if you are interested!

Mike x