PDA

View Full Version : Paul's Birthday Present

Spankme42
11-11-2008, 12:27 PM
"Paul's Birthday Present"

Paul sat at his desk thinking another year had passed. As good as it had been he still hadn't had the ultimate pleasure of spanking a female's bottom.
In the past he had spanked ladies bottoms but it had been a while since the last time.
How he dreamed about putting some naughty or not so naughty female over his knee, pulling up her tight skirt smoothing the creases out of her knickers and spanking her bottom then removing the knickers for a hard bare bottom spanking hmmmmm.

Suddenly there was a knock at the door he was instantly transported back to the real world " Come in" he said the door opened and in walked a woman wearing a long rain coat and high heeled shoes.

"Hello Paul" she said " Are you the birthday boy" she said seductively " Because if you are have you got a treat coming". Paul sat with his mouth open, "Ermm yes" he stuttered "Oh Paul " she pouted “ I have been a very naughty girl and I was told you know how to deal with naughty girls".
She continued to tell him what a naughty girl she was and began to undo her coat. She took her coat off and all she had on was a lace teddy and stockings.

She then put her hand inside the lining of her coat and produced a whippy cane and pulled out a leather strap and a slipper from the pocket of her coat. "Will these applied to my naughty bottom make me a good girl? she asked.
Paul realised he needed to get is act together. "Yes young lady, they will do very nicely but first you are going over my knee for a bare bottom spanking and I want no arguments" he said as sternly as he could muster.

He then pulled up an armless chair, pulled the lady over his knee and first felt the curves of her nice round cheeks before starting to spank her scantily clad bottom. She struggled but he was very strong and had no trouble keeping her firmly over his knee.

He knew he needed to see her bottom bare and to give that a blistering too so he reached between her legs, when she didn't resist he popped the press-studs that fastened her lacy teddy and flipped it over her back.
He admired her already pink bottom before proceeding to spank each cheek intermittently and then to spank the area over the crack of her bottom.

By this time her struggling became increasingly erratic but suddenly she tried to cover her bottom with her hand, so Paul grabbed both her wrists and pinned them into the middle of her back.

The spanking went on for a long time and he only stopped when she went limp and accepted her fate. Paul then stood her on her feet.
She rubbed her sore bottom ruefully and there was a single tear in her eye but a half smile on her lips.

"Now a dose of the slipper I think" Paul said. Her eyes lit up and she nodded her head unable to speak.
He made her kneel on the chair and bend over the back so that her bottom was pushed out ready for the slipper. He laid it on her bottom so she could feel the cool leather sole, then brought it back and whacked it down on her red and vulnerable cheeks. She squealed but stayed bending over the chair back.
He gave her 20 whacks on each cheek. All the time she yelled but took her punishment without getting up.
Wow! Paul thought she could take some punishment. Perhaps he should stop but NO this was his birthday and he was going to make the most of it. After all she didn't seem too distressed.
He picked up the leather strap and gave her 10 whacks with that. Again she squealed but it was not distress, but more likely enjoyment that caused it.
After the strapping she went to her coat and pulled a bottle of cream out of the pocket and asked him if he could soothe her bottom before she had her caning.

Not one to refuse when a lady asked him to put cream on her sore bottom he soon had her over his knee again.
Oh what a sight he thought. As he tenderly rubbed cream into her bottom she moaned quietly. He felt her rubbing herself against his leg, good thing he always kept a spare suit in his office in case he had to go to an important meeting, he would certainly need to change later, he thought
After several minutes of applying the cream and gently rubbing her bottom he asked her if she was ready for her final punishment.
She whispered, “yes” still in a state of euphoria.

"Right" he said, "Bend over my desk, feet apart, bottom pushed up and out". She did what she was told.
He was really getting into this dominant role. She meekly bent over and he picked up the whippy cane and gave her 6 strokes quickly before she had time to think about the pain.
She had reached that stage where the endorphins kicked in. She relaxed and as she enjoyed the next 6 strokes she could feel herself building to a crescendo of pleasure.

When it was over she thanked him and said she had never enjoyed a spanking as much as she had that day and if ever he felt like spanking her again to please call her.

Paul sat back in his chair and thought that whoever it was who had bought him that birthday present he would never be able to thank enough. What a wonderful afternoon.

Just then the phone rang and Paul answered it.
“Hi honey, did you like your birthday present” It was Jane!
“I knew you were so disappointed that I wouldn’t be home on your Birthday so I fixed that for today to keep you happy until I get home”
“It was great. Where the hell are you?”
“Glad you enjoyed it – my flight will be on time from Kennedy so can you meet me at Heathrow in the morning?”
“It will be a pleasure”

(By Peter)