PDA

View Full Version : Will silence reign?

spankandy
11-11-2008, 10:28 PM
I've tried other sites and have several ads running on 'spank me'. Though they have been viewed several hundred times, nobody has contacted me - even for a chat! So I tried here and duly introduced myself on the Central South & Central Southwest forums a few days ago and I seem to be the latest post on each of them. O.K. In an ideal world i am looking for a female domme but my reading on here suggests that non-commercial women are as common as 'hens teeth'. I'm beginning to wonder if genuine men are equally rare and whether these sites are inhabited entirely by tyre-kickers. Am I right?

KATIE TV
12-11-2008, 01:35 PM
Andy, Yes there are a lot of “wanabes” on all of the sites, But you have to ask yourself what have you got to offer? For a start you cant accommodate, lots of people lead a secret life when it comes to spanking so they cant do it at home, maybe your one of them, that’s why “Professionals” get business (I’m one of them) but for the right person & my own pleasure I do the occasional freebee (receiving CP.) I have meet a couple of nice men on that basis on this site, but they come to my house. The chances of meeting a lady who will invite you to her house to spank you, shale we say is unlikely, If you are a “free agent” then go out and find a lady and then introduce her to what you want, you may be pleasantly surprised. Also I think your add. Could be a little better and more descriptive of yourself and what you want. If you still don't find what you are looking for, perhaps you should resign yourself to paying for your pleasure, I wish you luck in your search. Katie,

spankandy
12-11-2008, 04:48 PM
Hi, katie, Thanks for your reply. I agree about accomodation but, though free from the need for secrecy, my home is something of a goldfish bowl! I take your point about profiles but how much should you say about yourself on a site such as this?

sysub
12-11-2008, 10:45 PM
I would say you are right in respect of the number of NON-commercial women-hence why i am welcoming the commercials. I don’t mind paying providing i get what i want. That should not be as difficult for me (as it is for male tops) as i am on the receiving end of these professional women.

I do believe there are many genuine blokes out there, but no matter what one may like to believe, sex is a man thing-always has been and always will be. As for this scene, it still applies-in fact even more so.
If you are in anyway interested in male/male cp then i would not have thought there would have been any problem if you are willing to put the effort in.

I tend to agree with the points raised by Katie TV. To those points i would add "get out your comfort zone" if it applies , keep things a "two way street" and if need be, put in more than you take out. I wish you luck whichever direction you go in. SYSUB

spankandy
13-11-2008, 11:59 AM
Many thanks for your advice, Katie and Sysub. I agree with your comments about paying for what you want and will look at my ad to improve it.

KATIE TV
14-11-2008, 11:01 AM
Hi Andy, Thanks for acknowledging my post to you, If you would like to chat send me a PM. With over 25yrs experience on the CP Scene I may have some helpful advice. Katie

Naked and waiting
21-11-2008, 05:24 PM
Give up mate! It is a waste of time and electricity. Just a load of time wasters wanking in front of their computers or mobile phones at the contents of your posts and PMs. Bloody sad bunch.

Regards.

scotschris
27-11-2008, 11:23 PM
HI, Im one of those married guys who wants to meet other guys for m/m encounters but find the logistics impossible. I have to take solace is a local prolady domme but it not what I really want. I live is SE london and would appreciate a pm ffrom any of the guys who are contributing to this thread.