PDA

View Full Version : Professional Top Seeks Submissive Female Bottom for regular Fun and Rewards

Mike J
13-11-2008, 04:39 PM
Newcomer to this site but a Professional and experienced player (age 51) over several years and now seeking a few new female bottoms. Non commercial preferred but friendly and submissive commercial girls will also be well rewarded too. I offer a range of scenes or real spanking using the hand, paddle, strap and cane to suit the mood and situation. Sessions are friendly, safe and secure and always aimed at mutual fun. Beginners or experienced girls welcome and ALL levels are respected and arranged to suit. Atmosphere and enjoyment is far more important to me than levels, although I can operate a firmer levels for the more experienced bottom.

Those interested in re-living their school days can find that very realistic visits to the headmaster can also be arranged.

I travel widely and interested girls need only to have a genuine interest in being nicely spanked in a fun session. The rest is all negotiable to suit. Full details by return.

firsttimespankee_london
10-12-2008, 01:02 PM
I'm new to this but have a desire to be receive a sound over the knee bare bottom spanking... could you be the one to teach me? I'm based in London but cannot accomodate...