PDA

View Full Version : Who`s Looking For Whom ?

Bendoverboy
13-11-2008, 04:42 PM
On the discussion pages, can you display - beside the Username - an indication whether the Username is a Male looking for a Female (M/F), or Males looking for other Males (M/M).
Others would be (F/F), (F/M), (TV/M), (TV/TV) etc.

It would save someone who reads a "promising" thread from seaching if the poster was someone looking for a different sexual partner.

Bendoverboy.

happygolucky
13-11-2008, 05:30 PM
If you look in your own control panel you will see a link on the left "Group Memberships". It is here that just such a system exists. It's not used by many so spread the word as it would make everyone's life much easier.

I may well send out a blanket email but worry about doing so too often.

Best of luck in your search.

Algonania

Uncle David
05-06-2010, 02:14 PM
If you look in your own control panel you will see a link on the left "Group Memberships". It is here that just such a system exists. It's not used by many so spread the word as it would make everyone's life much easier.

Algonania

A pity though that there are no sub females seeking dominant men :(

Uncle David

anarchistic_masochist
05-06-2010, 02:28 PM
A pity though that there are no sub females seeking dominant men :(

Uncle David

There are, Sir, but they're hard to find! Apart from me - I'm everywhere! Ha ha!

Michaeloxon
07-06-2010, 07:50 PM

Algonania

So how do you see who is in each group ? Can you only find out by looking at someones profile ?

Michael

Uncle David
07-06-2010, 10:14 PM
There are, Sir, but they're hard to find! Apart from me - I'm everywhere! Ha ha!

I fully realise that Cherry but, if you look at the groups within your Control Panel, I think you'll find there isn't a group for sub females seeking dominant men.

Uncle David

anarchistic_masochist
07-06-2010, 10:28 PM
I fully realise that Cherry but, if you look at the groups within your Control Panel, I think you'll find there isn't a group for sub females seeking dominant men.

Uncle David

Ah. I see your point. I'm not for one minute professing to be an ambassador for all of female subbie kind, but perhaps they are wary of advertising themselves too much for fear of looking promiscuous or desperate. That sexual element is always there... I'm a chatterbox and will natter to anyone, but I will make my intentions clear and I won't string them along. Not everyone is as confident as me y'see.

I wouldn't worry about it too much, as I have a feeling that your search will soon be over... ;)