PDA

View Full Version : initiation for sub

spanked_and_red
02-02-2007, 04:43 PM
I am invited round to your house to be initiated having agreed to be your sub-sex slave.
I am directed to the dining room and ordered to strip naked, assume a position of legs spread and hands behind my back.

You begin by blindfolding me, then encasing my cock and balls in a tight leather strap.

My hands are bound at the wrists and a leg spreader attached to my ankles

You walk me to the dining room table where I am bent over so my forehead rests on the table, my body at a 90degree angle at the waist

I feel a cold liquid press against my anus as you spread KY around my hole then inside me, then pressure as a large butt-plug is slowly inserted, filling me to capacity

I then feel a heavy stinging sensation in my buttocks as you deliver 12 heavy strokes with the paddle

Because I moan and groan I suddenly feel a heavy large ball-gag inserted into my mouth along with a warning that further noises will be met with severely.

I am then led into the front room where I am forced to kneel and bend over a bench, my waist is strapped to the bench, my thighs to the legs and my chest to the bench rendering me incapable of moving.

The butt-plug is slowly removed, the gag is removed but not the blindfold

Unbeknown to me you have invited some friends around who have been waiting in the front room for my trussed up arrival.

Due to the gag and plug doing their job, my holes are now open, stretched, wet and ready for each one to enjoy me as your sex-tool, the warning of further punishment and failure being reiterated as each cock enters my mouth and arse.

I am used until each guy has unloaded themselves in both my mouth and my arse at which point the plug and gag are reinserted.

I am then left in that position whilst you and your friends enjoy a drink and a chat occasionally taking turns to reapply the paddle 6 strokes at a time.

I am finally released once your friends have left and await my initiation results…………………………………… and hopefully another lesson sometime very soon

twogents
09-04-2007, 11:55 PM
i am not sure if i could live up to the whole fantasy but i'd certainly use you to fuck and dildo rape till you were sore both on the outside and inside your bottom.