PDA

View Full Version : Dominant couple seek playthings.

Master_and_Ms_Gravian
01-01-2009, 10:38 PM
We are a Dominant couple looking for male and female submissives to serve us and to be our playthings. We would expect to play both as a couple and as individuals if the right applicants are found. We are both skilled in impact play, the use of restraints and blindfolds as part of sensory play is likely. Domestic service and humilition is also something we would both consider as part of either reward or punishment. Worship of Ms is a MUST and all applicants will be expected to serve both Master and Ms humbly. Male applicants will only be expected to serve Ms, female applicants however maybe shared by us both.

triksta
05-01-2009, 03:02 PM
Master and Ms Gravian

I am a worthless,pathetic,malingering,Machiavellian reprobate and bi-sexual(male)sub.Who as the tendency to disobey and answer back.However I have never had a owner or been trained but can be a quick learner depending on your skills.So if Master and Ms Gravian are up for a real challenge of wills please let me know with terms of contract and contact
With some Respect

Triksta

wendy swales
05-01-2009, 06:23 PM
miss im a mature cd who knows her place giving o for lenghty perids is my speciality and recieng a firm hand on my knockered bottom

kev442
20-01-2009, 11:43 AM
Hi, my name is Kevin, I'm slim, fit submissive guy ready and willing to serve, worship you and come under your control. I have some experience of receiving spankings using a variety of implements and being told what to do. I am very obedient. Sincerely hope I may become one of your playthings and have the opportunity to demonstrate my compliance in your company. Regards Kevin.

examneeded
01-03-2009, 08:31 PM
Hi - I am a male submissive, aged 50, slender build, smooth, in reasonably good shape, looking to serve as required, with full control.
Happy to discuss further - I am genuine - not a timewaster.
Contact me via email if preferred: jh131 @ hotmail dot com
J

justwilliam
01-03-2009, 09:58 PM
Master and Ms Gravian

I am a worthless,pathetic,malingering,Machiavellian

Triksta

er .... surely there is a wee bit of a misfit between the 4th and the earlier adjectives ?

Or, mebbe there is a take on Old Nic which I've missed :-)

justwilliam
01-03-2009, 10:06 PM
Hi,
I live in Oxford, my one visit to Milton K sez 2 me that visiting there would be punishment in itself.

Oops ... there I go, started off with offending u praps :-)

I'm 52 yrs old. Reasonable looking, fit, hairy - would love to be shaved -, have plumpish tits and sensitive nipples which I adore being clipped and smacked.

I also love (and am told I'm pretty good at it) licking ladie's pussies and tushies (am not American, but I like the term). I love being spanked, strapped, caned and humiliated.

For the rest of me: am part-time private tutor (nudge nudge wink wink ... but I am so ... so there); adult education lecturer; photographic artist and performance poet.

I u r interested, I'll e-m u face photo and photo of ..... other bits.

Hope to hear from you,
Best wishes
from
William

badboypeter
02-03-2009, 05:51 PM
i am a 58 year old male, living in West Sussex, but easily able to travel. i apply to worship Ms in whatever way she desires, and domesticity and humiliation sound just what i am looking for. please take this application seriously, as i have
badboypeter

Useful
05-05-2009, 03:28 PM
miss im a mature cd who knows her place giving o for lenghty perids is my speciality and recieng a firm hand on my knockered bottom

Help please...
I've heard of nicker, knacker and knickers, but what's a knockered bottom?

triksta
11-05-2009, 03:19 PM
hi dom couple, so what sort of toys do you play with!! fancy a game with an action man or even a super hero??(l.m.f.a.o) :p