PDA

View Full Version : The New Boy Was Spanked Today

Shorts Off
13-01-2009, 05:42 PM
The New Boy was spanked today!
Over the last week I have been exchanging PMs with another forum member. We arranged to meet in a public place and we seemed to get on with each other. Unfortunately neither of us could accommodate at present so we went to a quiet spot. It is strange but both of us had been walking and cycling in this very same area for years and never met. I stripped to my shorts and t shirt and flip flops and the spanking commenced. First on my shorts and then I was ordered to take them down. I felt a bit embarrassed as I am not used to people seeing my privates! I am quite a shy person really. I have had very little experience in the spanking scene so my spanker gave me a nice medium spanking and fondling which lasted about twenty minutes. Many strokes were vertical over my crack and under my crutch and the area around my hole is now nicely bruised. The spanking was punctuated by fondling and having my hole fingered. I eventually took off my t shirt so I could be seen naked, the first time for many years! It felt good with the cool breeze between my legs and on my naked body. We tried stinging nettles on my shaved balls but the nettles appeared to be useless, probably due to the frosts. I was stung there many years ago before my pubic hair had grown. This was as an initiation to my new school. It really hurt! There have been a number of posts on this site regarding nettles and I am really looking forward to the Spring when they start growing again. As it was getting late I dressed and we both went back to our cars and home. A wonderful day after all the cold weather we have been having. I would not mind doing it again in the open air. It is quite stimulating.:)

boyspanker
14-01-2009, 05:23 PM
That's a very erotic relating of your encounter! Thanks for sharing - and I for one would be delighted to use some nettles on you come the spring and summer!:D

Shorts Off
15-01-2009, 12:33 PM
Ok I will get back to you later in the year for some fun.

Andrew.:D