PDA

View Full Version : Less rare than hens teeth!

spankandy
18-01-2009, 10:53 AM
The general consensus is that finding a woman who enjoys spanking men without charging a fortune is that they are nigh on impossible to find. I've spent an age on this and other sites searching and became convinced that this was true. I had received advice on this site - particularly from Katie - who said that I should bring up the subject of being spanked if I was lucky enough to meet someone. Little did I know but I already knew such a woman!

We'd been friends for a while and always flirted unmercifully but never acted on it. However, a week or so ago we found ourselves in her bed and I plucked up the courage to mention my little foible. She loved the idea and our foreplay is now rather more interesting and usually ends up with rosy cheeks for me!

So, gentlemen, take Katie's advice. If you do meet someone bring up the subject. As Katie said 'you may be pleasantly surprised'. I know I was and love it! :)

bomber
15-06-2009, 08:19 AM
After many years, I firmly believe that women who spank for the shear enjoyment of it do not exist!

billsie
09-07-2009, 10:35 AM
Got to agree with Andy. If you don't ask you don't get. There is a difference however in women who "let" you spank them and women who "want" you to spank them. My wife seems to display both. There are times when she is putting up with the spanking simply to humour my preference but there are undoubtedly times when she suggests orprovokes a spanking because she wants it. Over the years she has matured and grown in confidence. She will wear stockings, short pleated skirt, stilettos and silk panties and willingly go over my knee. her pian threshold also changes. Sometimes a light or medium spanking is all she will receive. There have been other times when I have spanked her otk, then used a wooden spatula or paddle. The lesson is not to panic or rush this but to encourage your partner and be patient. The rewards will come..

claire
14-07-2009, 09:14 AM
A bit off the subject but regarding differing pain thresholds, I find that during my monthly cycle there are times when one or two strokes of the cane have me in agony and others when I can take much more.

It maybe worth keeping a note of times of the month and monitoring levels.

Just a idea

Claire