PDA

View Full Version : Annie Furthers My Education

storyteller
20-01-2009, 11:46 AM
A couple of days after my initiation into CP by my next door neighbours, when my bottom had just about recovered, I had occasion to go into my spare bedroom to get a coat that I was going to wear for work, I became aware of noises through the adjoining wall. I listened carefully. There were whacking noises and moans. I stayed still and listened hard. The whacks became louder and the moans became muffled screams. It seemed that Annie was once again being punished. When all was quiet I continued to get ready for work. As I left my house I encountered Peter loading a suitcase into his car. He looked up and grinned, he looked a little flushed. He greeted me warmly. Annie was at the window, she was in a dressing gown, she waved to me. I acknowledged them both and hurriedly went on my way to work. I don’t know why I was embarrassed, after all we three had recently been rather intimate with each other.

I thought about the mornings events often during the day. I had to make frequent visits to the ladies’ room to adjust my damp panties.

Later that evening I answered my doorbell to find Annie on my front step. She was carrying a bottle of wine. “Want some company?” she asked. I was pleased to see her and invited her in. I took the bottle from her and proceeded to open it and fill two glasses. We sat – she very carefully I noticed. She asked how I was and I said I was fine. Awkwardly I commented that I had seen Peter leave that morning. A business trip she said. I hesitated before telling her that I had heard them through the wall. “She laughed. “Oh yes! Peter gave me a present before he left. I had been a naughty girl. I was very severely punished. I think my backside will still be red when he gets back. “ I asked what she had done to deserve the whacking. It seemed that as he was packing Peter had discovered an ironing burn on his favourite shirt. She told me that she had been whipped soundly with a riding crop. I sympathised but she said not to worry, the crop was one of her favourites and I got the impression that the shirt burning had not been an accident. I couldn’t help but lick my lips, giving away my aroused interest. “Would you like to see?” she asked as she stood up and released he trousers. He bottom was bright pink and criss-crossed with angry red welts. I went to her touched her through her flimsy knickers. She winced as I gently massaged her bum. “Ooh!” she said “Stop, stop or I’ll start to throb again” She looked at my face. “You know, I think you are jealous!” I dropped my eyes. “Yes, you definitely are! Jealousy is a most unpleasant attitude.” she said. She suggested that perhaps I should be punished. I guess my expression gave me away. She hugged me and asked if we could go into my bedroom as we could be more comfortable in there. Not waiting for an answer she took my hand and led me into the room. I was instructed to bare my bottom while she looked quickly around and began to arrange my pillows in the middle of the bed. As though in a dream I climbed onto the bed and let her guide me over the pillows. She arranged me so that my bottom was well in the air with my legs a little apart and she began to stoke and pat me. “I think,” she said “that we will both enjoy this. Don’t you?” I had to agree as my pussy was so wet that it was already leaking onto the bed. She began to spank me, first one cheek, then the other. Occasionally she let her hand linger on my pussy. As the spanking got harder and harder I began to try to move and to shout out. “Stop that!” she demanded “Stop it. You are a nasty jealous little bitch and you are not going to get away with it. On top of that you are feeling horny aren’t you? That makes you a slut and sluts get spanked don’t they?” “Yes, yes” I said between screams and groans. The spanking continued until I was reduced to a wriggling sobbing heap across the pillows. I was relieved but still very horny.

“Don’t think I am finished with you yet” she growled. “Get up and go to the dressing table and don’t touch you arse.” I did as I was told with some difficulty but she pushed me towards the dressing table and told me to bend over and keep my legs straight. She picked up my hairbrush and opened one of the drawers where she was delighted to find my dildo/vibrator. “Ooh, you are a dirty little girl aren’t you? I’ll give you a few lessons on how to use this.” She kicked my feet a little apart and without ceremony began to wallop me with the back of the brush. There was no gradual build up here, and no soft groans. We were immediately into hard whacking smacks on my rear end and I was screaming from the first blow. But I wasn’t ready to stop altogether – just keep hurting and yelling and getting wetter. My entire backside was treated to the brush and one or two were aimed at my thighs. I felt as though I was on fire and I was crying uncontrollably. As the hairbrush was at last put down, Annie picked up the dildo and inserted it effortlessly into me. She leant forward and spoke into my ear. She told me to expect the longest, hardest fuck that I had ever had. One hand used the vibrator/dildo expertly while the other roamed ove me. Sometimes pulling a tit, but mostly slapping at my sore bum. Her fingers teased around my arse hole, almost but not quite entering me. I moaned and squirmed and pushed my pussy to meet the dildo. I wanted it so much “Do you want anything?” she growled at me. “Just this” I gasped. “You are a liar, you want my finger in your arse don’t you, you dirty little slut?” She didn’t wait for an answer but pushed her finger well into me. I made little yelping noises and squirmed around Then she removed both her finger and the dildo and began to spank me again. “Please!” I cried “Please” I didn’t know if I was asking her to stop or to hit me harder or to fuck me again. Smack, smacl, smack. She stopped the slapping and without any warning she inserted the dildo deep into my arse. I gasped with the shock of the pain and the pleasure all mixed up. After a lots thrusts with the instrument, accompanied by slaps on my bum and thighs, she switched on the vibrating action which brought me off, screaming and bucking. When it was all over we showered together and gave each other mutually soothing massages. Annie stayed with me that night and told me more about her lifestyle. I learned about tawses, whips and canes. One on one, group sessions. The explanations of the terms and styles got me a little worked up again but, being exhausted, we fell asleep. What I wondered, would Peter have to say about this? Maybe he would feel that we needed punishing. One thing was certain, my education had a long way to go.

More next time, if you want to read it. Let me know.