PDA

View Full Version : Mature 'schoolboy' looking for Headmaster

schoolboyuk
20-01-2009, 11:52 PM
Hi there

I wish to fulfill a long standing of mine. When i was 13 i was ordered to the Heads study and given 6 of the best over my trousers. At the time it was painful but i'm pretty sure the Headmaster secretly enjoyed it.

As the years have gone on I have sexualised this and my ultimate fantasy now is to find a Headmaster who will do the same but this time order me to bare my bottom and present it roundly to receive the cane, the position is important as i want to touch my toes and really be made to stick out my bottom to the extent of my cheeks parting.

I would then want 6 strokes applied to my bottom slowly and deliberately, also the Head would be fondling my bottom paying particular attention to my cock and balls and also my bottom hole.

Afterwards I would be ordered to take out the Headmasters stiff cock and satisfy him with my hand and mouth, taking his cum into my mouth whilst rubbing my sore bottom.

I hope there is someone who can help me with this fantasy. I can accom with notice and certainly travel to the right person.

Thanks for your time.

Contact me on midmale@yahoo.co.uk or here

lochgelly2007
25-01-2009, 03:18 PM
Dear schoolboy

I am intrigued by your fantasy, and would like to help you
fulfil it. I'm a tall, dominant, Scot, aged 61, experienced in the use
of the cane (I have a genuine cane from the London education authority)
and the Scottish tawse.

I do, however, think that six of the cane is far too few strokes.
I would want to administer more over a longer session, preceded
by a severe hand-spanking.

If still interested, let me know.

K.

SpMeHard
28-01-2009, 10:57 PM
Dear Sir

I am another mature schoolboy in need of punishment. I live in the SE of England but travel to Scotland from time to time.

My fantasy is very simular and I am in need of a hard OTK spanking followed by a strict dose of the cane. Perhaps six of best followed by a punishment break where I am made to take sir's cock in my mouth to show that I am very sorry for my behaviour. Followed by another six and so on.

Naughty schoolboy Justin

boyspanker
29-01-2009, 06:16 PM
Justin

I am in Portsmouth, and would be delighted to adminsiter strict hand, cane and belt discipline to badly behaved schoolboys in need of a strict lesson.

Get back to me if you are in need of reporting to the Staff Room!