PDA

View Full Version : Cool "schoolboy" 4 caning

owenc
26-01-2009, 06:59 PM
Genuine. Cool bi guy 30s (pix available) 39"c 30" w, short dark hair, green eyes, gl, sexy figure, slim smooth bottom, educated, laid back, soh, a bit lazy seeks headmaster/mistress type for discipline (friendly outside of role) including caning in school uni, pants, bare coupled with lines corner time spanking and mentoring to get out of his idle ways.

owenc
26-01-2009, 07:02 PM
hi m8 how r u then?

pipemanofengland
27-01-2009, 09:10 AM
Hi,

My name is Peter and I love the schoolboy role play.

I live in West Yorkshire which is probably too far for you to travel.

I can offer you a sound caning, give you lines to write out, and give you a hard OTK.

If you are interested, please write to me at my e-mail address which is peter@bh-cc.co.uk

I look forward to hearing from you.

Kind regards

Peter

SpMeHard
28-01-2009, 10:51 PM
My name is Justin. I live in the southeast which is a shame because I am into the schoolboy role play as well.

I have been caught recently by my teacher damaging school property. I was carving a rude word into the desk. She gave me lines this morning for being late.

My teacher doesn't really believe in corporal punishment and so doesn't like sending naughty boys to the headmaster.

Would you think that my behaviour merits a spanking? Should it be on the bare? Surely I wouldn't get the cane on the bare!

Naughty Justin

Hi,

My name is Peter and I love the schoolboy role play.

I live in West Yorkshire which is probably too far for you to travel.

I can offer you a sound caning, give you lines to write out, and give you a hard OTK.

If you are interested, please write to me at my e-mail address which is peter@bh-cc.co.uk

I look forward to hearing from you.

Kind regards

Peter