PDA

View Full Version : New tutor checking in

toptony
31-01-2009, 02:57 PM
Hi. Am new here but am very experienced mature tutor and member of 'another place' site for several years, [no not the house of Lords]!
A former Uni lecturer and adult tutor I am now a self employed trainer, I am preDominantly M/f though have recently enjoyed discovering my feminine side via switch and F/m encounters.
Am blessed with hands-on relationships with a number of lovely CP partners, ages ranging from 24 to 60 yet always have a few more vacancies at my fenland academy for deserving bright pupils wanting help to achieve their life goals via some external discipline, e.g. for study, work, dieting, drinking problems, over spending etc.
Serious role-play is an essential attribute for would be applicants.
I could also be persuaded to try a first ever youthful male pupil but he would need to be young, slim, smooth, schoolboy convincing and so apologies to the big older chaps. I accept that is discriminatory but I tell it like it is for me.
Am happy to answer any questions and to take as long as you need to feel safe enough to knock at my study door for that selection interview.
Regards.
Sir.