PDA

View Full Version : Just posted 6 pic's of a night to remember !

triksta
04-02-2009, 08:50 PM
;)Hi everyone,I thought I should make my night of pain&pleasure public,please feel free to have a look and to leave suggestions on way's how I can improve my levels of tolerance,there was no warm up spanking at all just a few loserners from my Master&Misstress.

boyspanker
05-02-2009, 06:16 PM
Wow! Thanks Triksta ... those are great pics, and you have a fantasticly spankable backside! The stripes really are a lovely set.:D

triksta
07-02-2009, 11:08 PM
well thanks for comment boyspanker,if you feel the urge for a real life closer look at my errant bottom over your knee for starters etc.DO prefer long proactive experience as the energy is installed to a real deep glow with a real fired and stoked appearance,the rest of the suggested deserved punishment is entirely in your hands or whatever else comes to hand
regards
triksta:cool:.

triksta
16-06-2009, 05:59 AM
Hello spanks fans for your enjoyment added my latest spanking session pictures to my album,Although the session was spread over 2 days only have pics for the beginning of my needed ordeal more pics will follow.Always looking for more contacts both sexes welcome but under 65 and in reasonable shape.So if interested please leave message and I will reply!!
Bottoms up
triksta;)

triksta
07-01-2010, 10:37 PM
looking for a couple to expand my sub side m/f m/m