PDA

View Full Version : A & P Admire Mr Smedley's Handiwork

storyteller
06-02-2009, 11:59 AM
Don't read on if you do not enjoy hard m/f and f/f sex.
This story is a continuation of my introduction to the erotic cp lifestyle.

The day after I had been spanked by my boss, I went to work as normal. Mr Smedley wasn’t there by my immediate manager, Colin, was. He smirked as I arrived but I just behaved normally, wished him and the others ‘Good morning’ . I went to my desk and sat down. I won’t pretend it was easy. My bum was sore and bruised from Mr Smedley’s attentions but I would not let Colin see my discomfiture. At first I tried to find tasks that would allow me to stand for a while but it didn’t really help as I had always to sit down again. Eventually I discovered that the easiest way to cope with my battered bottom was just to sit as still as possible which I did for the rest of the day. Later, while Colin was at lunch, I ‘phoned my friend Annie. “Can I pop in this evening?” I asked “I have something to tell you” Of course, call round when you’re ready.” She replied. “We will both be in. Peter has promised to make up for my lack of orgasm the other day. I enjoyed the spanking but there’s no fulfilment without a good screw.” “I know what you mean” I said “I found out to my cost yesterday” “Wow. Now I’m intrigued. I look forward to this evening even more now.” She was obviously very excited.

I went to their house straight from work. Both of them were there and in their dressing gowns. I was a bit surprised and offered to come back later. “Don’t be daft, come on in” said Peter. “Now, tell us all about your adventure” demanded Annie. I told them both of my surprise and humiliation at being put across my boss’s knee. I told them everything, including my frustration at being aroused and unsatisfied. They listened intently and then asked to see my bottom. I felt a little shy but made no attempt to stop them removing my suit skirt, tights and knickers. They inspected the damage carefully, running their fingers gently along the welt marks left by the cane. It was still very pink and sore. They commented that Mr Smedley was indeed a master top. He had completely covered my rear end with an even glowing colour with very neat and clear darker stripes where the cane had been applied. They said my arse was beautiful. “We have some lotion in the other room that will help. Come on through to the other room and we’ll ease the soreness a bit and take care of your frustration too” invited Peter. I must have looked doubtful as Annie promised that I would not be beaten again. “Not tonight anyway” she laughed. They removed the gowns and we all went to their punishment room. I felt overdressed. They were naked and I was wearing my shirt and suit jacket.

The room had been re-arranged, the long bench had been moved nearer the cross on the wall, one narrow end was about two feet from the wall and the other towards the door. Ropes were attached to the top of the cross. Annie went straight to the bench and positioned herself on it on her back. Her head dangled over the end near the wall. Peter fastened a strap around her waist holding her fast and then gathered up the ropes which he attached to her ankles. Finally he pulled on the ropes lifting her legs high and wide with her feet above her head. Annie assisted in the restraint and her pussy, clearly in view, was already shiny and moist. I licked my lips; I was both apprehensive and excited. Peter went and fetched a small, flat wooden paddle from the array of implements on the wall. He grinned at me as he passed. He went and stood by Annie’s backside and inspected the scene without speaking. Eventually Annie spoke “Please, Peter, please” Peter shook his head, something was not quite right. He turned to me “Go and fetch a cushion from the sitting room” he said “I think a little more elevation is required.” I did as I was told and Peter gently inserted the cushion under Annie, lifting the now wet posterior a little more. He turned and winked at me then began applying the paddle with short sharp pats. Annie began to moan gently. “Yes, oh yes!” she sighed. The strokes weren’t applied with any great force but they were clearly stinging as Annie’s cheeks were beginning to redden. Her pussy lips were now swollen and a deep purpley pink. Peter had not hit her there, she was just so aroused and apparently desperately ready to be fucked. “Come on Peter” she was crying “Fuck me please. Fuck me now. Fuck me hard. Please!” Peter ignored her pleas and just kept slapping with the paddle. Annie was tossing her head from side to side with frustration. The slapping stopped and the paddle was put down. Peter turned to me. “Now then, let’s get some cooling lotion on you sore rump” “Peter, please. You promised.” He ignored his wife and produced a tube of cream. He directed me to kneel down and stick my bottom up. He began to apply the cool lotion gently to both cheeks then allowed his fingers to travel between my legs. “Gosh, you’re wet. I believe you are just as ready for a fuck as Annie” He moved me closer to the top of the bench so that Annie could see us. “Doggy style I think. We don’t want any more pressure on your sore bum do we?” I was in a trance, just doing as I was told – and very much wanting what was being offered. He was behind me, on his knees. He gently inserted the tip of his very stiff cock into me then took hold of my waist, pulling me towards him until full penetration was achieved. He began to move in and out slowly and then gradually increased the thrusts, harder and harder, letting go of my waist and grabbing my throbbing cheeks. All the time Annie was pleading, demanding that he treat her to the pleasure that he was giving me. I was aware of her cries but only dimly as I was by now grunting and yelling myself. It was sheer heaven. I even found myself hoping for the odd slap. Peter didn’t smack me but just the thought of it had the desired effect and as he shot his load into me I felt wave after wave of glorious orgasm. We collapsed in a heap as we finished. Annie was crying and berated us for deserting her in her hour of need. She need not have concerned herself, she was about to be rewarded. Peter went to her a lifted her head, he kissed her softly. “Don’t worry my love, we haven’t forgotten you.” I looked at his dick. It wasn’t exactly limp but it had none of the urgency that it had displayed ten minutes earlier. He came and picked me up, guiding me to Annie’s still raised pink backside. Her pussy was still wet and obviously prepared for attention. “Have you ever gone down on a woman?” he asked. I shook my head. “You liked what Annie did to you the other day didn’t you?” I nodded. “Well just think of the things you liked best and then do it to her. I’ll just prepare her a little more. He picked up the paddle and laid a sharp stroke to the waiting bum. “Stop complaining” he told her “I said you’d be well and truly fucked and you will” He began to lay into her with the paddle, berating her the whole time “You are so greedy and selfish” Smack, smack. “You don’t deserve to be let off lightly” Smack, smack “You never think of anyone but yourself.” Smack, smack. “Do you?” Annie just moaned “Do you?” he shouted. “You’re right” she gasped “I am selfish. I’m sorry. Please. I’m sorry.”

He pushed me to the floor between her legs, waiting for me to start. I reached out and touched her wet fanny. Wiggled my fingers a little then lowered my mouth to her clitoris. I flicked it with my tongue then moved down to lick and suck at her inviting vagina. I began to enjoy the act and pushed my fingers further into her while I sucked on her clitoris. I was beginning to build up a rhythm, it was exciting me and Annie’s moans of pleasure and her attempt to push herself into my face told me that she was enjoying it too. Peter tapped me on the shoulder and passed me a small, white plastic thing. It was like a small bulbous cock with a T bar handle. “Use it on her arse” he instructed me and then moved to the head of the bench. I looked carefully at this new toy, deciding how to use it. I pushed it into her cunt and made a couple of small thrusts with it. I withdrew it and positioned it, dripping wet, against her anus. She yelped just a little as I pushed it into her. I began to twist it backwards and forwards. My victim was loving it I could tell. She was writhing and groaning and encouraging me to go deeper, go herder, go faster. Eventually I pushed it in as far as it would go. One side of the handle rested deep into her crack and the other nestled against the bottom of her pussy. I began to finger fuck her again. I managed to get three fingers into her while I re-commenced the licking and sucking at her clit. Peter had ducked under the ropes and was kneeling in front of her face, he was guiding his cock towards her mouth and she was greedily accepting it, licking and sucking at his dick and his balls. I could feel that she was about to come. I lifted my head to watch her arching her back and as she began to scream I pushed my hand as far into her as I could and with my other hand I rubbed hard on her clitoris. Her whole body began to buck and spasm as she continued to scream obscenities and words of love all in the same sentence. Peter stood up, now fully erect and throbbing, he shot a second load over her chest.

As we all came gradually back down to earth, Peter knelt and kissed and caressed Annie. “Oh, thank you” she said over and over. I withdrew the plastic from her arse and stood up. This was obviously a private moment for my two friends. Their love and affection for each other was clear to see. I crept from the room and hastily put on my skirt and shoes. I shoved my tights, knickers and the little plastic friend into my bag and left quietly. As I reached my own front door I wondered if they would mind me borrowing their toy. If they objected, I’m sure they would tell me another time.