PDA

View Full Version : Young lad looking for a spanking

adam
12-02-2009, 06:00 PM
Hello, though I should post again as I’m still looking for a female to deal with me, I think it could be long overdue as my last spanking was over a year ago what do you think? Also looking for online play, and to make new friends. There are a few pics in my profile check them out, would love to hear from you.

adam

cpcp
13-02-2009, 12:06 PM
Hi

I know how wary we older people are when we see postings from "young lads" and young girls looking for contacts, but I just wanted to say that Adam here is genuine. We have been mates for a couple of years now and he is a really nice guy who just wants to meet a lady - or some ladies - who will spank him for the fun and experiences.

So, come on ladies, drop Adam a line.

Best wishes

Paul

mike_redbotham
13-02-2009, 04:24 PM
I agree with Paul. Adam and I have been chatting a lot - he really is a great guy.
I'm just sorry I can't give him what he wants!
Good Luck, Adam.

Hi

I know how wary we older people are when we see postings from "young lads" and young girls looking for contacts, but I just wanted to say that Adam here is genuine. We have been mates for a couple of years now and he is a really nice guy who just wants to meet a lady - or some ladies - who will spank him for the fun and experiences.

So, come on ladies, drop Adam a line.

Best wishes

Paul

BerryBlack
31-03-2009, 04:42 PM
I agree, he is a love. We've been chatting a while, met last week, then I spanked him yesterday and he's already clocked up more. Such a cheeky boy. *Auntie hen clucking off*