PDA

View Full Version : I was stung with nettles last night.

Shorts Off
13-02-2009, 03:04 PM
My balls are still tingling from the experience I had last night!
Contact through another forum lead me to meet the person who would give me the most painful, yet most sensual experience of my life. We arranged to meet at a pub about a half hour bus ride from my place. Better by bus if drinking. We had a couple of pints and were soon friends. Peter had previous experience of using stinging nettles and I agreed to give him full control of the stinging. We set off for a house. Peter had short term use of the house and we would not be disturbed.. Peter Is a bit older than me, well groomed grey hair and very smartly dressed. Soon we reached the house and we sat down to talk. I was told that my nettle treatment would begin at exactly five pm. After a couple of large scotches I was lead to the bathroom, told to strip and bath. Peter soaped me all over and gently washed my cock, sliding his hand up and down over my bulging, shining glans and around my smooth shaved balls. My anus was given the same attention, the soap stinging slightly as his long fingers penetrated my inside. I was now becoming a bit nervous, remembering what I had agreed to and remembering the initiation ceremony many years ago at school where I was stung badly with nettles.
I was given a white bath robe to wear and I was lead from the bathroom, barefoot quivering in anticipation and dread about what was going to happen to me. The clock at the top of the stairs was at ten to five. We entered the bedroom which was quite spartan. On a small table next to the bed stood a large glass bowl containing water and freshly picked nettles. A pair of red shiny pvc industrial gloves laid beside the bowl. On the wall was a clock with a sweeping second hand..The nettles were quite small since they had only been growing for a couple of weeks in a sheltered spot but they looked bristling, dark green and would certainly give a very nasty sting. I sat on the bed and Peter sensed that I was now terrified. He went downstairs and brought back two large scotches. I drank mine quickly, and Peter removed my bath robe and I laid back on the bed naked, quivering and now totally in the control of Peter who was donning the gloves.
Peter put a nettle head between each of the four fingers and I opened my legs wide in submission. As the second hand on the clock passed it’s zenith the nettles were squeezed slowly into my crutch. I screamed and it felt that my balls were on fire! This happened once every minute for twenty minutes and I was now writhing in agony after every sting. Peter then switched his attention to my nipples, once again at minute intervals with fresh nettles stinging the brown bits accurately with small nettle tips. This went on for five minutes and at least it gave my poor tortured balls a break, they were beginning to feel quite hot now. Next it was my cock’s turn as he slowly stung it from the base up to my foreskin tip which was pulled over my glans. He then filled both hands with nettles and rubbed my cock in them. By now I was in total agony and begged for him to stop for a while. He stopped and I sat up on the bed, feet stretched out in front of me. I looked at my cock and balls and they were bright red. "I have not finished with you yet" he said as he went downstairs for a couple more large scotches.
By now the snow had started outside and it was settling. I covered myself with the bath robe as I was beginning to shiver partly because my ordeal was not yet over and partly because I was cold. I slowly drank my scotch only postponing the inevitable. I knew that Peter was going to sting my glans at some time during the evening. As I finished my last sip Peter told me to bare my body again which I did and I streched out again on the bed and I looked down at my poor cock as Peter slowly pulled back the foreskin. The glans was bulging and shiny and my large eye hole was almost begging me not to let it happen. Peter slowly put the gloves on and picked up some nettle heads. I laid back in submission, all my leg muscles tensed and my feet and hands were clenched. He began teasing my glans with the nettles, harder and harder. I was gasping in pain and he did it more and more. It felt like my cock would burst! Then he turned me over, opened my bum with one hand and pushed a nettle head into my sensitive hole. I screamed into the pillow! Stop stop I cried but he only turned me over and with two big hand fulls of nettles rubbed my cock and balls until I shot my load. I stayed for a while afterwards, dressed in the open bath robe so Peter could rub my balls in between drinks. I left early as the buses were beginning to stop because of the snow.
On my way back home I wondered, could anybody on the bus have realised what I had been through that evening?
Regards.

Derek
13-02-2009, 11:10 PM
FFS PLonky :)

Shorts Off
14-02-2009, 01:19 PM
FFS PLonky :)

So what is that supposed to mean to the people on this planet?:confused:

boyspanker
15-02-2009, 06:11 PM
not sure what Derek was saying, but for me, that sounds like perfect torture for you!

Wish I was there to watch and help torment you.

Shorts Off
21-02-2009, 01:01 PM
not sure what Derek was saying, but for me, that sounds like perfect torture for you!

Wish I was there to watch and help torment you.

PM me next time you are up this way and we can sort something out.

Derek
02-03-2009, 10:24 PM
Shorts Off you sad little man, it means I was commenting on the amount of whiskey (shorts) being drunk during the story.

Shorts Off
03-03-2009, 10:58 AM
Shorts Off you sad little man, it means I was commenting on the amount of whiskey (shorts) being drunk during the story.

Well, for the first thing why be abusive and call me a sad little man? and for another thing I enjoyed the whiskey and the session and that is all that counts. Go back to Mars mate.:D

Pyjama Boy
15-06-2009, 07:29 PM
A meeting with somebody whilst I was on holiday resulted in the most severe stinging of my balls that I have ever had. I made contact with my torturer via the Gumtree website and we met in a public place. He took me to his large white van and inside there was a torture instrument comprising a piece of white wastepipe with a hole in the top lashed to a cushion and a stool. I had to sit astride this instrument with my balls down the hole whilst he pushed long sticks of nettles down either end. After ten minutes of this my balls went numb and were crimson red after the most painful experience I have ever had. Due to my contact’s workload and the distance we live apart it is unlikely that we shall ever meet again. Shame really.

Pyjama Boy
29-06-2009, 10:37 AM
Well?

Does anybody else want to do this to me? I am also up for the cane, belt, slipper etc. Also any other form of punishment ie. bastinado! I can travel but not accommodate

boyspanker
30-06-2009, 05:46 PM
Magnificent retelling of your meeting with the man in the van ... not to mention th enettles!

If you are ever down on the South Coast, I know some places with perfect nettle patches.

Let me know

Pyjama Boy
01-07-2009, 12:04 AM
Thanks for the reply.

I am afraid I don't get down that neck of the woods but I would love for you to give me the treatment.

Regards.

PJB

Naked and waiting
21-07-2009, 12:25 PM
I would really love to experience the nettle treatment myself. I am available all this week if anybody wants to do it to me. Send me a PM.

Naked and waiting
15-10-2009, 07:29 PM
Before the autumn frosts destroy the late summer new nettle growth I really would love to be stung. I have tried to do it to myself but after a couple of stings the pain gets too much. I really need somebody to do it to me and make a good job of it. I don’t mind being given a bit of OTK spanking too. Switching is also possible. Accommodation by me is not possible but I can travel reasonable distances in SE England also, I could meet you near where I am. I would really like to have it done in the open air one early morning. Perhaps to undress in front of you and walk through wet grass to a nice patch of nettles and then after being thoroughly spanked, lay down with my legs wide open and be stung in that most private place again and again until I am in agony.
Once again, is anybody up for this? Please PM me with your location and I will tell you if I can get to you. I am of a mature age, 34" waist and a nice little un marked bum.

Pyjama Boy
28-12-2009, 03:33 PM
I will be available again in Norfolk this spring and summer for stinging. See my post in "The Fens"section.

spankandy
29-12-2009, 03:47 PM
In answer to Naked and Waiting, may I suggest you look at my post 'Nettles and self spanking' on this forum. I tried it myself and later a kind? lady took charge to re-enact the scene. It was, shall I say, exquisite. :eek:

Pants down
22-02-2010, 07:43 AM
I am up for having the stinging nettle treatment iif anybody wants to do it to me. Please send a pm to arrange a meeting.

Shorts
24-03-2010, 10:27 PM
Sounds like fun.

If anyone in the central south can accomodate and offer such a session please PM me.

Pants down
05-04-2010, 06:17 PM
Hello Shorts.
I see you have posted a request to be stung by nettles. I have been trying for some time to get the same on this and other similar websites and I have either received no response, replies by timewasters who just want to play e mail/PM ping pong for their own gratification, or people trying to get me to accommodate or people possibly trying to get me to drive miles, using the best part of a tank of petrol and not turn up just for a laugh. Ha ha. I wasn’t born yesterday. Most of the latter seem to be somewhere on the south coast, strange isn’t it? I am quite happy to do it outdoors as I am a keen walker and all terrain biker and know some quite secluded spots but nobody wants to know. Most just want to get through my front door. Oh, and do beware that there are e mail harvesters out there who say that they will only communicate via e mail. If you do just use a junk e mail address such as at mail.com to reply then you can always scrap it.
However, I have been in correspondence with somebody from another website who I have met for a chat and a pint. Hopefully in the next week or so I am to be seriously stung. I am going to buy a digital camera and provided I have not been wound up by this person I can put the results of my stinging in my gallery for all to see.

Pants down.

Pants down
16-04-2010, 04:04 PM
Ouch! I have now been seriously stung (not from any person on this website) after having my pubes shaved. The photos are great showing a very red bottom after about thirty handfulls of nettles being rubbed on it and my balls, cock,crutch and the bit over the cock where the pubes used to be are crimson red. However, I cannot seem to get the photos onto my gallery as this website seems not to accept them and just shuts down even after about three attempts. Anyway, I have decided not to persevere as I have had very little response to any of my ads or PMs from anybody on this forum so what is the point? Just a bl.... waste of time. In fact I do not belive any of genuine people exist here. Just time wasters, scammers and general self abusers.:mad:

Crimson Bottom
15-07-2010, 04:40 PM
wow!!!!!!!!!!!!!

borocub
15-07-2010, 09:08 PM
Ouch! I have now been seriously stung (not from any person on this website) after having my pubes shaved. The photos are great showing a very red bottom after about thirty handfulls of nettles being rubbed on it and my balls, cock,crutch and the bit over the cock where the pubes used to be are crimson red. However, I cannot seem to get the photos onto my gallery as this website seems not to accept them and just shuts down even after about three attempts. Anyway, I have decided not to persevere as I have had very little response to any of my ads or PMs from anybody on this forum so what is the point? Just a bl.... waste of time. In fact I do not belive any of genuine people exist here. Just time wasters, scammers and general self abusers.:mad:
Sorry you have not found some one to use nettles on. I'm a genuine guy and there are other genuine guys and girls on here. As i think it's just that they are not into what you need. I do hope u find some one who can fore fill ur needs.
All the best borocub.

pelto52
17-07-2010, 01:30 AM
I am in Suffolk and have had the nettle treatment about twice a year for many years now. I have to be tied down securely and howl, but it is good for me to suffer!. I would always be interested in hearing from another who would like to apply the nettle punishment to a male anatomy. I suppose I would be willing to apply the treatment to anyone too, if there was a poor soul frustrated by an unmet desire. Travel, or could accommodate in rural setting.

Vspankable
26-07-2010, 11:18 PM
what about the hop bine?
when i was picking hops some years ago, as a working class lad, all the tractor drivers were women, friends of the upper class farmer's daughter. They assumed authority, and one day Sarah caught me in the field asleep. I begged her not to tell the farmer's daughter Claire, because I was already in her bad books and she may have kicked me off the farm. I'm a tall man, but Sarah was at least my height also fit from handling the tractor. She cut a length of hop bine, took me back to my caravan, pulled my jeans and knickers down, turned me across her knee and spanked me with her bare hand on my bare bottom. After that she made me kneel before her and made me explaine that I understood why I had been spanked. Then she took the hop bine, turned me back over her knee and thrashed me with it... Apart from being a leatherlike stem of a plant, the hop bine has bristles which detach from the bine and stick into the bottom to make it itch, as well as sting... I've never sat down on any job since... I couldn't sit down for a month!
lolx

Pyjama Boy
30-01-2011, 09:14 PM
The nettles are starting to grow again in sheltered spots. They are always better in the Spring. Can't wait for my first stinging this year.

PJB.

little willie
26-08-2013, 11:56 AM
This really is a superb punishment!

male53
27-08-2013, 10:01 AM
hi I to love nettles I like them on my cock and balls and bottom I would like to be tied down can you help me .

badgirl
27-08-2013, 12:07 PM
what about the hop bine?
..........Then she took the hop bine, turned me back over her knee and thrashed me with it... Apart from being a leatherlike stem of a plant, the hop bine has bristles which detach from the bine and stick into the bottom to make it itch, as well as sting... I've never sat down on any job since... I couldn't sit down for a month!
lolx

Sounds like a good Vegan alternative to Leather, Must get someone to use hop bine on me. I love nettles to and havnt had any for a couple of years

canefourme
28-08-2013, 09:05 PM
Spent an hour today getting nettles onto every part of my cock and balls. Only problem is that at this time of year the sting is not as strong as spring. Nevertheless, here I am 9 hours since the last nettle was applied and I am still throbbing with that lovely mix of cold and heat

pelto52
17-09-2013, 01:01 PM
Hi Male 53,

You say "can you help me?" I think I probably could !

Pelto52

badgirl
18-09-2013, 09:34 AM
I wonder if there are still any decent nettles about, they are very good and a nice quiet alternative to the slap of palm, wood or leather against skin

UKfetishist
28-01-2015, 11:20 AM
Spent an hour today getting nettles onto every part of my cock and balls. Only problem is that at this time of year the sting is not as strong as spring. Nevertheless, here I am 9 hours since the last nettle was applied and I am still throbbing with that lovely mix of cold and heat

That's what I love about nettles! I've had the sensation lasting for 48 hours after a good session..... The nettles in spring are better, young and fresh, but I enjoy them all...... So far, I've only self administered, but I'd welcome application from a 1/3rd party..... Once the initial stinging is over, I can take a huge amount, including nettles under foreskin and in anus..... to the point that I blister. Masturbation with nettles puts me on another planet! :o

sub2all
11-10-2017, 09:10 AM
My mistresses love this form of punishment. On the rare occasions I am allowed to accompany them on a night out my panties are stuffed with nettles

harveytara2
12-08-2018, 04:57 PM
I like getting my cock nettled. I like the whole shaft and balls stung and then a especially good netting to the inside of my foreskin and my bell end includind my piss hole.
i enjoy it when women nettle my cock and I usually get a good laugh when they see my four inch hard cock itÂ’s really humiliating.

- - - Updated - - -

I like getting my cock nettled. I like the whole shaft and balls stung and then a especially good netting to the inside of my foreskin and my bell end includind my piss hole.
i enjoy it when women nettle my cock and I usually get a good laugh when they see my four inch hard cock itÂ’s really humiliating.

- - - Updated - - -

i enjoy it when women nettle my cock and I usually get a good laugh when they see my four inch hard cock it’s really humiliating.

j4otk
18-01-2019, 11:02 AM
Nice strong fresh spring nettles are the best, keep them cut back for fresh growth (and pain) once they've flowered they're not as good. You could try overwintering some in that abandoned greenhouse that so many of us have.

unspanked
15-07-2019, 08:30 PM
Having read this thread last night I went out in the woods behind my workplace and tried it....magnificent even although it is later in the summer I really enjoyed it. Can't wait till tomorrow the bumhole is getting it.

unspanked
19-07-2019, 07:12 AM
Well after a wee play with some nettles on my dick I applied some to my bum hole WOW I still felt the "burn" 2 hours later. I think I just found a new hobby. I wonder if nettles all over my bum would be like a spanking ? I still find it difficult to find a spanker and this might be an alternative. Anyone any ideas ?.

markhub
19-07-2019, 11:49 AM
I have found a way to intensify and enhance the 'stinging' sensation of being spanked and that is to wear thin latex rubber pants for the hand-spanking and, believe you me, it works just as well for a sound caning too, so there's no need to be really thrashed to get the full benefit and erotic sensation

unspanked
24-07-2019, 11:08 PM
Well I tried some on my butt hole ouch ! but enjoyable. I am going to try sitting on a whole bunch to see if it is as good as a spanking.

jaybo
25-07-2019, 12:38 PM
Never done this as have allergic reaction to some stings!!...I swell up!...but for those that can
It's a shame they can't impregnate a paddle with nettle sting extract twice the sting twice the sensation! :-)

turboted
24-10-2020, 05:15 PM
I've been tied down a few times & treated to nettle torture followed by nettle whipping.
Any older bi guys in Herefordshire up for repeating it? I do switch.

j4otk
05-07-2021, 09:44 AM
I played with some nettles on my dog walk today, discrète inserting à couplé of sprigs into my shorts and not so discretely stinging my nipples with a handy stem. Happily I have a stem clenched between my buttocks now. I'd forgotten how great nettles are!