PDA

View Full Version : New experience for an older guy

Chris
16-02-2007, 09:58 PM
Had a very unusual experience late last year. I went to a London bar and met a middle aged Irish guy who had been strapped at school. He wanted to get his own back on someone who looked like a school master type. I found him very attractive and agreed to have my pants pulled down while laid across his lap and let him use his belt on me. It hurt a lot but afterwards he stroked my sore bum until the worst of the stinging had worn off and then we had conventional sex. He topped me. Seems he had always wanted to spank an older guy. Exciting for me too because I never thought anything like that could happen to an older man.

David Holt
10-04-2007, 12:26 PM
Had that experience a few months ago with a younger guy who wanted to give an older guy a good over the lap spanking with pants down - just like his father gave him - I enjoyed the experience of having my trousers and pants pulled down and placed over this cute guys lap for a very sore bottom spanking - the resultant sex was good too. :)

David Holt

c.hollins
30-04-2007, 07:40 PM
i was spanked on friday a gentleman otk spanked then when warmed up used a riding crop on me spanking by hand again then slippered me this went on for 3/4 hours then just as i was going to receive the cane his phone went i started to cool down enjoyable for me but felt a little let down still there is always next visit :p

ilikeit
06-07-2007, 04:32 PM
I met a CD schoolgirl in a lonely car park. We first sat in "her" car and she started to fondle my cock over my clothing. Soon a couple of voyers came and watched us through the car window. "She" undid my zip and put "her" hand inside. The feel of her warm hand was lovely. She stroked it up and down, then i took my trousers right off and laid back. I opened the car door so the voyers could see more. She bent down and took me into her mouth, sucking gently. We then got out of the car, she lay face down over the bonnet, legs apart, and i whipped her naked bottom with a thin cane as "she" writhed and wimpered. We then walked into a nearby field and did some more of her sucking me whilst I stood and she got to her knees, after which we returned to the car, she laid over the bonnet as before, i whipped her again then put on a lubricated condom and entered her. She was tight at first, then she groaned as i pushed it in deeper until I had her just as I wanted, thrusting in and out until I felt I wanted her mouth again. I withdrew and took off the condom. We got back into the car, watched all the time by the voyers, who by now had been joined by a third one. I invited them to join in, but they only wanted to watch. She then took me deep into her mouth and sucked long and hard and strongly until I came into her mouth.She swallowed and licked her lips. We were both well satisfied.

She phoned me a few days later and asked me to meet "her" again, but I had to decline as it was too far to travel again.

nat
02-06-2008, 01:53 AM
It hurt a lot but afterwards he stroked my sore bum until the worst of the stinging had worn off and then we had conventional sex..

Sorry, but this isn't conventional sex - I think you may have been misinformed.

lilise
03-10-2008, 08:34 PM
A spanking by a younger guy is what I'd like to get, preferably 18 or 19.

I uesd to think lots of guys that age would love to have the chance to 'punish' an older guy.

So far I've had no luck, I'd love to hear from guys 40s+ who have been spanked by a guy in their late teens early or 20s to find out what the experience was like.

Ise

andy1619
04-11-2008, 01:17 PM
I have a friend who between the ages of 17 and 21 caned me with all sizes of cane, the original half inch is now a bit shredded. The feeling of being outside bent over with bare cooling buttocks while he took a run up and delivered a brutal cut was fairly heart stopping! The whippy three eighths seem a bit light-weight now. The sjambok was brutal as well. It was always very exciting to have a virile young man take off his skate shoe and give me ten stinging strokes across bare bum. The size 15 well worn converse was particularly memorable. Lots of stories to tell if you want them full length!!

A spanking by a younger guy is what I'd like to get, preferably 18 or 19.

I uesd to think lots of guys that age would love to have the chance to 'punish' an older guy.

So far I've had no luck, I'd love to hear from guys 40s+ who have been spanked by a guy in their late teens early or 20s to find out what the experience was like.

Ise