PDA

View Full Version : Goodness Sir!! Thats SNOT FAIR SIR!!

jennysub
17-02-2009, 04:04 PM
Bratty adult schoolgirl, jenny of the can't get much lower 5th, needs putting in place again, Her gymslip lifted, her gym knickers lowered, cane, strap, tawse, paddle, slipper, all applied... 46, 5'9", size 12/14, 36D, long legs, firm butt, post-op TS woman, loves parties, groups, camera's and voyeurs

justforfun
18-02-2009, 01:54 PM
hi jenny what is a recting male is it good or a new illness lol
regards
justforfun

jennysub
18-02-2009, 04:09 PM
I've also asked that question :)

I think its a correcting male that has lost the cor(e) of their argument
:D

hi jenny what is a recting male is it good or a new illness lol
regards
justforfun

Mikeinkent
18-02-2009, 04:27 PM
Hi...I have some experience in providing what you require and am available this weekend....

Mike x

jennysub
18-02-2009, 06:43 PM
I am not around this weekend, in fact really snarled up now for about ten days... almost said tied up but that would probably give the wrong impression..... but will forward by pm my email

triksta
18-02-2009, 10:43 PM
hiya tits&cock and yeah wanna clit &spanked ass now thats snot fair:eek:

jennysub
19-02-2009, 09:51 AM
If anyone can translate this message into english I would appreciate it :)

If it is a juvenile. purile, bigotted uneducated attempt to be insulting about the medical condition I was born with then I do not appreciate it. I did not ask to be born with gender dysphoria, when I was diagnosed I was given no alternative about how I could continue to have a normal happy life, that alternative involved 5 years of almost weekly pain, 7 surgical procedures, shattering consequences for my friends and family, the most dramatic social upheaval anyone can face, it was not a choice, not a bit of fun, not a frolic or a fetish, it was the no alternative choice to a medical condition that is now accepted to be both congenital and biological.

There are many physical disabilities and medical conditions that I do not understand, thankfully like most of us that try to make society a civillised place to live in, I can still treat the sufferer with respect and courtesy.

elfharry
19-02-2009, 04:58 PM
I am MOST surprised that young Jenny has time to spend here, considering the amount of homework she has to do before her next school afternoon!!

jennysub
19-02-2009, 07:30 PM
SIR!!

School does not tresume until the Middle of March Sir and as you know me as the keen, conscientious, diligent and hard working girl I am sir you should have confidence Sir all me 'omework will be done on time SIR

your obedient, polite and sweet pupil

Jenny

I am MOST surprised that young Jenny has time to spend here, considering the amount of homework she has to do before her next school afternoon!!

triksta
19-02-2009, 08:52 PM
hi sub standard j sub dont tempt me :p

Bob Spankman
23-02-2009, 09:38 AM
Hi Jenny

You sound a naughty young thing who clearly needs an old fashioned thrashing. I have all the implements you mention, and more, and would willingly give you the punishment you crave and clearly need.

I don't have an issue with you being a TS, as long as you genuienly are post op. However, It is spanking and CP that I enjoy and seek, not sexual contacts.

Get in touch and we can arrange for you then to 'touch your toes' :p

Johnboy
23-02-2009, 07:29 PM

You really are a brainless biggotted moron!

HeadmasterBob
24-02-2009, 08:31 AM
Well Jenny, it would seem I am not the only Headmaster to have had the pleasure of dealing with you :)

"polite obedience" is not a quality I would normally associate you with

SIR!!

School does not tresume until the Middle of March Sir and as you know me as the keen, conscientious, diligent and hard working girl I am sir you should have confidence Sir all me 'omework will be done on time SIR

your obedient, polite and sweet pupil

Jenny

jennysub
24-02-2009, 07:50 PM
Have replied via IM

Bracknell is not far from me :)

Oh, and all mistakes of nature have been rectified.

Jen

Hi Jenny

Get in touch and we can arrange for you then to 'touch your toes' :p

HeadmasterBob
24-02-2009, 11:10 PM
You really are a brainless biggotted moron!

not quite the way I would of said it but well said anyway. Having personal knowledge of the lady in question I can confirm she is both fully female and fully feminine.

elfharry
25-02-2009, 02:01 PM
Jennifer

You are not auditioning for a minor part in a new production of some dreadful play set in London's East End. Kindly desist, therefore, from displacing your aspirants!!!

Unless, of course, you prefer to learn the hard way!!

Headmaster

jennysub
25-02-2009, 03:38 PM
Jennifer

You are not auditioning for a minor part in a new production of some dreadful play set in London's East End. Kindly desist, therefore, from displacing your aspirants!!!

Unless, of course, you prefer to learn the hard way!!

Headmaster

Now I'm being picked on by two headmasters!!!

SNOT FAIR!!

Still, they do say two heads are better than one :)

jennysub
25-02-2009, 03:44 PM
Jennifer

Headmaster

SIR!!

Do you not think I look a little like Audrey 'epburn?

Reciting a play is not too 'ard
when its written by Englands greatest bard
but my diction fails to get to the fore
when reciting the words of George Bernard Shaw