PDA

View Full Version : Leeds male,tights,saturday.

leedstights
20-02-2009, 08:16 PM
Helllo, 47 year old male, here, very much enjoy wearing tights on occasion. Am looking to accommodate this saturday (22nd Feb) from about mid day until approx 22.00. Am looking to do this with a mature (60+) spanker only,no offence intended, its just a personal preference that works for me. As mentioned, I like to wear tights for this, colour isnt important to me, if you have a preference I would need to know as soon as possible so I can try to obtain, but obviously, cant guarantee. I am also fine with being tied up, different positions. I dont have any equipment other than a belt and quite a few lengths of rope. Ideally am looking to do this with somebody whom is comfortable spanking my backside, backs of legs, and soles of nyloned feet, though not an absolute. Am not expecting anybody to do anything that they aren't completely comfortable with. I have yahoo messenger and my i.d on there is leedsxbox@yahoo.co.uk and also have msn messenger, the i.d on there is leedstights. If I dont respond then text me on 0790 620 3031, just saying to answer messenger. I have tried to attatch a photograph, thanks , all the best.