PDA

View Full Version : Experienced and discreet male offers a spanking and punishment service for ladies

Bob Spankman
23-02-2009, 09:45 AM
I offer a Spanking Service for Ladies (only please, no TV’s, no matter how convincing you are!) aged between 21 to 60; I will also consider couples, as long as the male partner realises that he and I would have no flesh to flesh contact; i.e. if he is also sub I will punish him whilst he is bending over with implements only; ideally though, he would take no part other than to watch, or possibly to receive tuition in the art of administering punishment. Please, absolutely NO single males - I don't have a gay bone in my body!! However, Lesbian partnerships, where the inclusion of an external male to administer punishment would spice up your relationship, are also very welcome.:o

Ladies, are you fed up with your partner being ‘too nice’ to give you the proper punishment you crave? Or do you have a hankering to try a spanking, but haven’t the courage or wish to raise it with your partner? Or indeed, are you either in a relationship where this interest isn’t shared, or not in a relationship at the moment, but wish to indulge your desires for spanking and CP? I can help you find satisfaction!:)

I am a 47 year old, well educated, professional male, with a long interest in, and experience of, the spanking and CP scene. I am happy to cater for all levels of experience, from the complete novice wishing to take her first steps in this marvellous field, to the staunch practitioner who requires a regular and severe beating! I have been told many times in the past that I know just the right level to apply, and limit to take it to. I have a large array of implements that suit all levels of experience. I am happy to ‘role-play’ if required (are you a careless secretary, a naughty schoolgirl or an insubordinate Naval rating, for example), but just as happy to administer the punishment for punishment sake. I have never found it difficult to come up with a reason why a lady needs to be spanked or punished, to keep it ‘real’! I believe absolutely in total discretion, and would expect the same in return.

This is for fun only, by mutual agreement, between like minded adults. No fee’s either way. For the record, I am a dominant male only and never switch! I do not seek any sexual service; for me, the enjoyment is the administering of the punishment; that said, I am happy to discuss any requirements or desires you may have, and am prepared to offer certain sexual services, by mutual consent, and only at your discretion. I offer absolute discretion, and would expect the same in return.

I live between Bracknell and Reading in the South East of England. I cannot accommodate, but am happy to travel throughout the south-east. I also have connections with the south-west, and so visits may be occasionally possible in that area as well. Why not get in touch to discuss your needs further – you have nothing to lose by sending an initial e-mail, but everything to gain (especially a sore bottom!) spankingbob@live.co.uk (spankingbob@live.co.uk)