PDA

View Full Version : Perfect Plimsolls for Punishment

plimsolllover
06-03-2009, 02:07 PM
Just wondering what a perfect plimsoll for slippering is. I have three large size 11 plimsolls, each with a different patterned sole, different thickness of rubber and different degrees of flexiblity. One is thick and produces a deep thud, the black lace up, as a thin stiff sole which produces a nice sting and the white one very whippy and stingy.

All my plimsolls are brand new so leave a nice pattern on the bum, although other people always use a well worn plimsoll to slipper with.

strictuncle
06-03-2009, 02:29 PM
I well remeber being slippered both at home and at school. At home my dad used a Dunlop Red Flash size 10 I think. It lived up on top of the wardrobe in my bedromm and was used for only one purpose. The sole was flat and quite thick. it landed with an almighty 'crack' and left a sting at first that became a heavy sore pain latter.

At school each teacher seemed to have their own slipper that they ued a variaty of colours and sole types. I found that they all hurt quite a lot. But, school slipperings were not as bad as at home. Strill hurt a lot though!

I don,t think it's the slipper so much as the slipperer that is important.

Richard Hampton
16-01-2010, 12:56 AM
Plenty of slipperig memories chaps!!! SEE ME! Dad and stepdad both seemed to buy the perfect slippers to give me a real good whupping -one local shopkeeper was in cahoots with my dad and I got whupped aged 15 in changing room - plus I got the ultimate slipper session at school with a very flexy trainer (Dunlop - Cricket master) !! cheers Rich

jaybo
27-08-2018, 01:02 AM
SIGH!.memories are flooding back....at primary school we had the approachable teachers who seemed to have some empathy for the kids they taught...the tweedy aloof types who would bawl and bluster at you ...and the fearful kind who you could never keep eye contact with lest they grab you by the scruff of the neck and drag you over the nearest desk and slipper your arse cheeks raw! I hated lessons with the unpredictable teachers who blew up without provocation..
I remember the thumping sting and discomfort sitting after a good whacking with a thick soled training shoe and being told to "stop fussing" when I kept wriggling on my wooden chair!

Tara
08-01-2019, 05:42 PM
I have both large and small plimsolls of varying makes, the well worn smooth ones deliver such a thud and the ones with good treadmarks deliver more of a whack. When I'm doing a run up slippering as a gym mistress up to my suede gym horse they give out a hell of a satisfying thwack!