PDA

View Full Version : adult schoolgirl for a spanking

Brokenvaze
06-03-2009, 07:51 PM
I’m a young T-girl and I enjoy dressing and role-playing as a naughty young schoolgirl in need of a good spanking. I’m 25 slim, smooth and feminine. I try and dress as sexy as possible and I like nothing more than pleasing a strong man who knows how to deal with a naughty little girl.

I enjoy going over the knee and being firmly spanked with use of whatever implements sir desires and then being caned afterwards to make sure that I have learned my lesson. I’m very open-minded and girly and open to any ideas that you may have for my punishment. I enjoy giving oral and I’m open to anal play however I’m still a virgin in that department.

I’m looking to meet someone 40+ who has some experience in spanking naughty little girls. I can travel and would prefer someone based in Suffolk or Essex but I am unable to accommodate. I’m happy to travel for the right person but I won’t meet you in a hotel. I prefer to keep things private and discreet and I will do the same for you. I’m not interested in receiving relief myself and I must be treated as a girl at all times during a role-play. I am a friendly person in real life and I’m looking to meet a nice, sane person. I am open to meeting someone who can train me anally as I am looking to explore things further, but I’m happy to meet anyone with a firm hand.

I enjoy standing in front of the headmaster knowing full well that soon I will be pulled over his knee; skirt flipped up to receive what a naughty little girl deserves. There will certainly be tears before bedtime and if you feel you would like to have a hand in that then I look forward to hearing from you. Danielle x
Brokenvaze@yahoo.co.uk