PDA

View Full Version : Yorkshire tights afternoon

yorkshire70uk
08-03-2009, 08:28 PM
I should start this by giving some minor details of myself, so, with that, I am 70 year old, bisexual male, married for many years, until my wife passed on, I loved her deeply and the loss was hard to come to terms with, but once I had achieved a level of acceptancy I realised that life still goes on, and in an ironic way it helped me achieve things that the restrictions of marriage had always stifled. I had on occasion managed to meet other men over the many years, but this was few and far between. I spanked a chap in bradford a good few times, but had never managed to get it 100% right. After my wife had passed away I found time to experiment with this new fangled invention, the internet, and realised, before long that it was capable of opening many doors. I joined this website, basically to chat, make friends and soon became familiar with a member from leeds, called ' leedstights', whose real name is tim. I found I enjoyed talking to tim, he came across as friendly, inteligent and unusually understanding of other peoples predicaments. I found I would chat with him for hours, about all manner of subjects, movies, sport, music, walking, leeds, and of course, spanking. I must have chatted with him for weeks, months even and had never even seen the chap, nor had he seen me, but one day I told him to go on webcam and show himself, he was apprehensive, but he did so, I was surprised he did so easily, but it did make me aware for the first time that he was receptive and keen to please, which is always a good sign. So, there he was, sat at his computer, on the webcam, I told him to undress and put on some white tights and to get on the bed, he said he had no white tights, but did have some black ones, so I said to put them on instead. He disappeared from view and I could see the webcamera being repositioned and he appeared again, I was again, surprised , he had great legs , very long, slim, shapely and the tights really enhanced them and his bottom was emminently spankable, I could feel myself getting an erection as I looked at his bottom and legs, I told him to give me his home phone number and he did so, I phoned him immediately, reassuringly telling him that I would never phone unless I was completely sure he was available and alone. Tim answered the phone and I told him that his bottom and legs in those tights had given me a rampantly huge erection and tim said that he wished he could help, I told him that I would need it sucking , that it was big and thick, he said he had never sucked another mans penis but was willing to , I told him he had no choice and he accepted this. We chatted on the phone for a while and I didnt beat about the bush with him, I asked him directly where he lived, for his postcode, street name, directions and I asked him what days he was sure that he was alone and what times of day, he seemed to respond well to this no nonsense method of offering the information I needed and I created a small file on my computer to keep the information in. Over the next month or so I frequently parked up, opposite of his house to just survey things, basically what times he was alone, the times his wife left for work. I didnt tell him this, but I had no hidden agenda, if he had said he had no interest in meeting then that would have been the end of it, I fully respect peoples situations and hope that it is a mutual consideration. That week I went into leeds market and purchased some fully fashioned white seamed stockings. I intended that Tim would be wearing these that very week. I also purchased some black sheer panties and a black sheer bra. The stockings were excellent, though very long, with lace tops, very arousing. That evening I chatted with Tim again and told him that I had decided to punish him that week, I asked what days he was alone, he told me, thursday and friday, from about 13.30 until about 16.00. I did my weekly shopping and purchased purchased two 10 metre lengths of rope. I returned home and cut the ropes into 2mtr lengths and used electricians tape to tidy the frayed ends up. I soaked the cucumber in warm water, which helps it swell and makes it slightly pliable. I peeled the roots of ginger. The following morning I arose and immediately began preparing. I put the cucumber into a bag with the ginger, the ropes in another bag and the underwear, plus a suspend belt that my wife had, which she had never worn, in a another bag, I set off about 11.30 in the morn and arrived outside his place about 12.15, I waited and watched, his wife left about 13.00 and I waited another 30 minutes. I got out of my car, with the bags and knocked on his door, he looked surprised but invited me in, I told him I , I said to him,' come here, suck my cock'. I undid my zipper and pulled my hawas passing so thought would call for a cuppa, he said no problem, and I handed him the underwear bag and said, I wanted a cup of tea making, but that you would have to wear these, and before he could say anything , I said, ' go on, sharpish, get them on'. He looked confused but left the room and returned minutes later wearing the underwear, his legs and arse were better in real life, the stockings coming up, about halfway up his buttocks, I was getting erect again. He made the cup of tea and I told him to sit on the floor, which he did, I decided to play my trump card and said to him, ' when I have drank this cup of tea I fully intend on taking you upstairs, tying you to the bed, gagging you and beating you , for wearing womens underwear, do you understand'. He simply said, ' yes, but nowt over the top, '.I could see he was nervous, and rightly so, it must be a very embarassing situation, wearing womens underwear, but he looked good, he just didnt know it. From here on I wont mention any sexual contact, suffice to say I had perform oral on me and I sodomized him. We went upstairs to the bedroom and I pointed to the bed, he got on the bed and I told him to lay on his stomach, he did this and I used a length of rope to secure his wrists behind his back, tied together, I then used another length of rope and again attatched it to his wrists, and pulled it tight to the top of the bed, pulling his hands away from his bottom etc, so the target was fully accessable. I used two pairs of tights, one pair to gag him with, the other pair I pulled down over his head, rendering him unable to see, he struggled quite a bit during this, but I knelt on his back to keep him still, he seemed to accept he was unable to get loose and relaxed somewhat, I tied a length of rope around each ankle, and also just above each knee, I pulled his legs wide and secured them at each ankle to the bed post, his legs were very wide and I was surprised he could get them that wide, though it was obviously very uncomfortable, I secured his legs with the ropes above his knees to the sides of the bed. It was a rewarding sight, he had smooth legs, shaven, they were slim and he looked good from behind like that. I said to him, ' nod your head if you are a slut who deserves thrashing'. He hesitated and nodded. Over the next hour I spanked him with a leather strap, steadily and consistently, he struggled and squirmed a lot at one point, genuinely regretting his predicament, he told me later, I strapped him harder during this period, making him aware that it was pointless, he seemed to submit and accept what was happening to him, I strapped the backs of legs too and also the soles of his nyloned feet, I kept pausing so he would think I had finished and also had a good feel of his legs and bottom, he seemed to freeze when I stroked his legs, so I strapped him some more. I was exhausted and my arm ached, I suppose old age catches up with us all. I have visited him a good few times since and it has been pretty much the same, though the last time, we worked a way for him to be suspended, by ankles, I tied him like this and beat his backside and legs again. I am happy to pass any details on, that I have of him should you require a tights wearing sub.

JacquiSlipper
09-03-2009, 11:52 AM
Excellent work. This slut was well dealt with by you. Perhaps she needs a trip over Aunty's knee as well to teach her a lesson? Leeds is quite a way for me....but maybe....to administer a sound beating it would be worthwhile.

leedstights
10-03-2009, 10:57 PM
An interesting angle on things there Jon, or is it Geoff ? I note you omit quite a lot too and you certainly have a way of..'diluting' events, I think a 3rd party opinion would have differed with yours in quite a lot of ways, lol. In fact, just to put the records straigt, I may post my version , just as a cross reference, or maybe my alzheimers is getting the better of me, ,, either way,, was immensely enjoyable, giz a shout. e